Nico Izzi getting in "race shape" for Nationals

2/14/2018 8:57pm
This guy too. He probably wants people to leave him the fuck alone.

First js7 flies up the board. Then this one. So Who the fucks gonna dig up an old Stroupe and JLaw thread?!
toomey706
2/14/2018 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2018 9:05pm
Always start with making your bed.
2/15/2018 9:00am
This guy too. He probably wants people to leave him the fuck alone. First js7 flies up the board. Then this one. So Who the fucks...

First js7 flies up the board. Then this one. So Who the fucks gonna dig up an old Stroupe and JLaw thread?!
Are you saying that a guy taking mirror selfies and posting them to social media doesn't want attention?

flopper12
Fantasy
2310th
2/15/2018 9:16am
The Guy has never won a race in Either pro class. I am not sure why people get all excited about him making a come back...
The Guy has never won a race in Either pro class. I am not sure why people get all excited about him making a come back. Stroupe, JLaw I get. They (especially Stroupe) has so much talent and used it for a bit. I get Izzi was a great amateur. However I see nothing in pro to think he would of been more than a podium guy in regional supercross's
I thought Nico won a 250 National MX overall once on a Suzuki....or was it just a moto?

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/15/2018 9:24am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 9:26am
The Guy has never won a race in Either pro class. I am not sure why people get all excited about him making a come back...
The Guy has never won a race in Either pro class. I am not sure why people get all excited about him making a come back. Stroupe, JLaw I get. They (especially Stroupe) has so much talent and used it for a bit. I get Izzi was a great amateur. However I see nothing in pro to think he would of been more than a podium guy in regional supercross's
flopper12 wrote:
I thought Nico won a 250 National MX overall once on a Suzuki....or was it just a moto?
Not sure on moto scores but he finished second overall at Steel City in 2008, he had two overall podiums on the '08 outdoors. In the 2009 250 Supercross season where he blew out his heel in that crash, he started that championship run out with five back-to-back podium performances.

His best 450 race result was a sixth in Supercross and a fourth in outdoors.
agn5009
2/15/2018 9:25am
This guy too. He probably wants people to leave him the fuck alone. First js7 flies up the board. Then this one. So Who the fucks...

You alright man? You really seem to be getting worked up lately. I hope all is well.
2/23/2018 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 5:32pm
Nico is not doing anything worth a positive thread.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/13/2018 8:32pm
Tracktor wrote:
This thread remains in the Moto Forum yet a serious discussion about TBI's hits the dungeon. Interesting priorities?......
I wish Nico all the best.

I can't say that I spent a lot of time checking this one out.

As far as TBI threads, when there are forum members trying to tell medical professionals how things work, yeah, I often toss those threads in the Dumbgeon.

Threads talking about addiction? Well, some of the folks here might be better-prepared to discuss that intelligently.
oldblood
3/18/2018 9:13pm
On instagram that is, what track?
mj731
3/19/2018 6:06am
That is Mount Carroll. It is an amazing track. I was there last fall and Nico showed up and looked good. A few years ago Christian Craig was there and was so much fun to watch. The way these guys scrub jumps and corner compared to the local fast guys is so cool to see.
woodsbro
5/21/2018 8:29pm
Nico didn’t make Hangtown this weekend but did make it to a local race in Iowa. He was 2nd in the open pro class and I believe won +25 expert. He is still a lot of fun to watch ride and is as smooth as it gets out there. I hope the best for the guy.
TymeMoto
5/21/2018 8:33pm
woodsbro wrote:
Nico didn’t make Hangtown this weekend but did make it to a local race in Iowa. He was 2nd in the open pro class and I...
Nico didn’t make Hangtown this weekend but did make it to a local race in Iowa. He was 2nd in the open pro class and I believe won +25 expert. He is still a lot of fun to watch ride and is as smooth as it gets out there. I hope the best for the guy.
Wish him nothing but the best

Post a reply to: Nico Izzi getting in "race shape" for Nationals

The Latest