Nick names for Dylan Ferrandis

The Shop

a22
2/13/2020 6:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2020 3:13pm
Back in his MX2GP days, he got nicknamed 'The Mullet', think was actually was a pun against Herlings being called 'The Bullet'. So Ferrandis got 'The Mullet' tag, whilst Herlings was 'The Bullet'. Which was abit of joking maybe at Ferrandis being the underdog of the pair.
Herlings was just too dominant and only got abit of competition off Tommy Searle and then later Ferrandis pretty much in all those MX2 years, alongside Tixier also. Nobody could really ever get close to Herlings in MX2, other than Roczen who beat him but Herlings had only just started then.

Joking aside, credit to him, Ferrandis 'the Mullet' is now like 'The Bullet' it seems, starting to win loads and be hard to beat.

Watched him grow as a young rider through his MX2 GP days and thought he may do well in US but certainly didn't expect him to be doing this good! I think he has made the AMA 250 class really exciting and I love his hard charging and how he goes for it. Dylan does have some will to win for sure and doesn't hold back, hope the best man wins, whomever that is. Certainly is exciting and think Forkner may start to pick it up. He too has the talent and speed to match Dylan I think if things come together, not to mention Justin Cooper, the same. Great series so far.
ledger
2/13/2020 8:20pm
Diehard Dylan, but that probably wouldn't go over too well being he's a Frenchman.
TXDirt
2/14/2020 7:13am
Dylan Tippler Ferrandis

Or just DTF for short.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
2/14/2020 11:17am
Don't know if it's a nickname for him, but his passes should be called French Kisses

Post a reply to: Nick names for Dylan Ferrandis

The Latest