Nick Wey's Bike Stolen

ML512
Fantasy
45th
Edited Date/Time 6/6/2014 8:48pm
Keep a look out, one of Nick's bikes was stolen out of the back of his truck in San Bernardino today.

|
tk568
6/5/2014 5:55pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
wow any details?
Keep a look out for a bike that looks just like this one. Got ripped out of my truck in San Bernardino when I was in the shop buying my son a Birthday gift. #getitback

From nicks instagram
Huevos
6/5/2014 5:56pm
What a guy to steal it from, too. It's not like he bought that bike on his own or anything... Freaking thieves.

The Shop

ricko
6/5/2014 6:07pm
that's such a bummer, such a nice guy for some shit like this to happen too.
FGR01
Fantasy
1222nd
6/5/2014 6:11pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
wow any details?
tk568 wrote:
Keep a look out for a bike that looks just like this one. Got ripped out of my truck in San Bernardino when I was in...
Keep a look out for a bike that looks just like this one. Got ripped out of my truck in San Bernardino when I was in the shop buying my son a Birthday gift. #getitback

From nicks instagram
Which shop? A local guy from here in AZ was out in Cali a week or 2 ago and had his KX450 jacked from the back of his truck while he was shopping in Chaparral. Unfortunately, their security cameras were "broken" at the time.....
JeepnMike
6/5/2014 6:15pm
According to what I read on Instagram, his bike was stolen at the Chaparral store.
FGR01
Fantasy
1222nd
6/5/2014 6:18pm
Two (that we know of) within 1 or 2 weeks? IF they say the cameras were broken again.... inside job?
Grizz
6/5/2014 6:21pm
Big Lenny wrote:
That sucks...Damn those Wheelie boy's...Angry
Wrong coast, bro.
6/5/2014 6:22pm
I might get flamed for this but what the hell.............

I hope the asshole endos himself into a bloody pile on that bike.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
6/5/2014 6:36pm
I just got this shell/cap for my truck because of all the stories I keep hearing. They are made in Orange CA. Made custom for your truck and start at $1,500.

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
6/5/2014 7:01pm
Oh man that sucks!

Hope they catch the loser.
mxb2
6/5/2014 7:23pm
Sucks for sure, but why was a 20k bike sitting in a unoccupied truck?
Cashmore
6/5/2014 7:26pm
Carlino thats awesome.

Thief's suck. Had this exact thing happen to me in 06 and I was parked next to a cop car.
Jeff K
Fantasy
3743rd
6/5/2014 7:31pm
I hope everyone understands, That area is a crime waiting to happen.
Best of luck Nick Unsure
davistld01
6/5/2014 7:34pm
mxb2 wrote:
Not being a douche...but I wouldn't stop anywhere with my bike exposed & begging to be stolen in the back of my truck, not even to run into a convenience store for a Coke. I guess I don't trust anybody that much. I've had several friends get bikes stolen almost that same way.

Sucks that it happened to Nyk. Hope he recovers it, but...
Big Lenny
6/5/2014 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2014 7:35pm
Yep that's Chaparral.

Terrible. Hope they find it soon
Yep...When I was there I noticed a lot of people in the parking lot with bikes...
mxb2
6/5/2014 7:44pm
mxb2 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Not being a douche...but I wouldn't stop anywhere with my bike exposed & begging to be stolen in the back of my truck, not even to...
Not being a douche...but I wouldn't stop anywhere with my bike exposed & begging to be stolen in the back of my truck, not even to run into a convenience store for a Coke. I guess I don't trust anybody that much. I've had several friends get bikes stolen almost that same way.

this^^„ i dont trust anybody especially with a mx bike in my truck. my bikes are insured and i wd never leave my bike unattended in my vehicle. Hope he filed police report, and i wonder if bike was insured?
6/5/2014 7:51pm
I just got this shell/cap for my truck because of all the stories I keep hearing. They are made in Orange CA. Made custom for your...
I just got this shell/cap for my truck because of all the stories I keep hearing. They are made in Orange CA. Made custom for your truck and start at $1,500.

That's an interesting shell , like an old box van.
Sandberm
6/5/2014 7:54pm
mxb2 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Not being a douche...but I wouldn't stop anywhere with my bike exposed & begging to be stolen in the back of my truck, not even to...

mxb2 wrote:
this^^„ i dont trust anybody especially with a mx bike in my truck. my bikes are insured and i wd never leave my bike unattended in...
this^^„ i dont trust anybody especially with a mx bike in my truck. my bikes are insured and i wd never leave my bike unattended in my vehicle. Hope he filed police report, and i wonder if bike was insured?
You 3 must live in crime ridden hell holes. Ive never, ever felt like my bike would get stolen out of the back of my truck in my neck of the northwest.

But...the neighbor kid moved to Socal for a bit and he was blown away by the crime. He said you couldnt even leave your stuff alone at the practice track or it would get stolen.
hvaughn88
6/5/2014 7:56pm
I would say a good majority of the trucks around here probably have a weapon or three or under the seat. Steal shit at your own risk.
slipdog
6/5/2014 7:58pm
I just got this shell/cap for my truck because of all the stories I keep hearing. They are made in Orange CA. Made custom for your...

It would be "super pimp" if it was smooth sided instead of ribbed, but it's still a nice set up.

Speaking of ribbed, I once read on a condom wrapper "ribbed for her pleasure" so I turned that fucker inside out!
slipdog
6/5/2014 8:00pm
Oh, I'm with FT Wrench on that dude that stole NYK's ride jacking his shit up. KARMA!
hvaughn88
6/5/2014 8:03pm
slipdog wrote:
Oh, I'm with FT Wrench on that dude that stole NYK's ride jacking his shit up. KARMA!
What kind of dipshit steals from the mafia
mxb2
6/5/2014 8:05pm
davistld01 wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
this^^„ i dont trust anybody especially with a mx bike in my truck. my bikes are insured and i wd never leave my bike unattended in...
Sandberm wrote:
You 3 must live in crime ridden hell holes. Ive never, ever felt like my bike would get stolen out of the back of my truck...
You 3 must live in crime ridden hell holes. Ive never, ever felt like my bike would get stolen out of the back of my truck in my neck of the northwest.

But...the neighbor kid moved to Socal for a bit and he was blown away by the crime. He said you couldnt even leave your stuff alone at the practice track or it would get stolen.
Not at all its just i am carfeful with my stuff, worked hard to get my bikes. why make it easy for a thief? good or bad area have your shit locked and insured, Leaving a bike in a truck unoccupied is asking for problems. and guess who gets screwed, the bike owner.
yz414
6/5/2014 8:31pm
i feel sorry for the dude, if (when) hes caught hes going to have the "mafia" after him

hope the tool gets the shit beat outta him
FullThrottle
6/5/2014 8:35pm

slipdog wrote:
It would be "super pimp" if it was smooth sided instead of ribbed, but it's still a nice set up. Speaking of ribbed, I once read...
It would be "super pimp" if it was smooth sided instead of ribbed, but it's still a nice set up.

Speaking of ribbed, I once read on a condom wrapper "ribbed for her pleasure" so I turned that fucker inside out!
The smooth siding is fiberglass and is a lot heavier than that aluminum.
Jake_CR250R
6/5/2014 9:06pm
When/if they find it I bet it's going to be spray painted all black with the plastics ripped off.

Post a reply to: Nick Wey's Bike Stolen

The Latest