Nice ride by Martin Castelo!

PJ205
I was waiting to see if anyone else made a post, but I haven't seen one yet; forgive me if I missed one. Anyway, how about Martin Castelo on Saturday night! Came out and holeshotted Heat #2 then finished the main in 13th.
He went from struggling/failing to make the mains last year, to coming out swinging and greatly improving his finishes right out of the gate. I'm hoping that he keeps up on the progression all season.

Side note: I watched him for a few laps at the Glen Helen national last summer and was impressed with how well he was riding. I'm hoping he continues and does well outdoors this season as well.
|
1/7/2019 8:39am
I think he maybe just had too much pressure on him last year because the whole IB Corp team was basically based around him. Some people excel in that kind of situation and some people do the opposite. If I'm not mistaken he's a privateer now or really small team?
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/7/2019 10:39am
I think he maybe just had too much pressure on him last year because the whole IB Corp team was basically based around him. Some people...
I think he maybe just had too much pressure on him last year because the whole IB Corp team was basically based around him. Some people excel in that kind of situation and some people do the opposite. If I'm not mistaken he's a privateer now or really small team?
I dont know his opinion, but from the outside looking in i would say he got a lot out of it and i would bet the time on that team helped him get to where he is.
Great Ride and he seems very Genuine and cool
Im happy to see him do well
calcoast
1/8/2019 1:03am
He reminds me of a Deano personality wise. I think if he can keep improving and making a name for himself he will become a fan favorite.
1/8/2019 1:32am
Honestly I'm not surprised at all.. Last year he showed what he was capable of (finished as high as 10th)... He only missed about 4 main events due to crashes, not lack of talent. Hopefully he can keep it on two wheels and maybe crack a top 10 this year

Post a reply to: Nice ride by Martin Castelo!

The Latest