Next year watch ALL of supercross for $20/mo

PFitzG38
5/19/2016 7:57am
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and...
Dudes....Running Kodi on any streaming device there are an endless sea of options....IPTV setups, Stalker TV, Phoenix, Navi-X .....I built my own Raspberry Pi 3B and set it all up reading and learning. We heavent watched any cable programming in weeks and even times we do is once a week or less.....Cable is going Buh-Bye very soon and with the kind of freedom I have now Ill be watching ALL of the MXGP stuff on youthstream for free too.... It makes me feel great after getting the short end of the stick by cable companies for the last 20 years. Thats all the vindication Ill ever need haha
Sweet I love building PC's. It's like wrenching on bikes for me. I used to do all kinds of water cooled setups with fanless power supplies and SSD drives (completely silent) Nowadays I can get a PC to stay cool and silent with a really slow HSF and quality Noctua heat sink. Haven't messed with a Pi yet but I'm going to do one for a friends HTPC soon.

I love how you can find a YouTube video showing you how to do / fix just about anything these days. Took me about 2 days to get completely up to speed on IPTV and Kodi - I looked into it about 18 mos ago but it just wasn't ready for prime time for non pc literate folks. Watching any damn movie you want withing days of release or sooner is pretty damn easy now a days. Just waiting for the link I found to Money Monsters to go live.

I got up to speed on IPTV recently went through a few devices with Microcenter/Frys "rental policy" Smile

I ended up with a Nvidia Sheild - it also "screencasts" (highly recommended) with Kodi. Haven't cut the cord just yet until I can find live news in HD. MSNBC, Fox, CNN - then I'm over it.

GPs are on UKTurks repository UKMotors. (but it's only in SD) Also every documentary you could imagine. Watched a special on the making of LeMans. and a bunch of Civil War stuff by Ken Burns - and WWII So cool!

I'm having good luck with SALT Stream All The Sources as a repository for Movies hooked up with a Trakt account to bookmark and save stuff I come across but don't have time to watch.

Currently looking for a source for GP's in HD and live news - anybody have any ideas?
5/19/2016 8:00am
ajk423 wrote:
I know they're both on promotocross.com but I'll be busy when they're live, is there any way to watch them a couple hours later? Is it...
I know they're both on promotocross.com but I'll be busy when they're live, is there any way to watch them a couple hours later? Is it determined the lucus oil website thing doesn't work?
THIS.

Are the motos available on-demand after the race ends on promotocross.com?
markit
5/19/2016 10:26am Edited Date/Time 5/19/2016 10:29am
I'm fairly sure they have a archive. It even plays the previous race until the new race starts.
SF45
5/20/2016 9:27am
The Rock wrote:
Excellent thread

With slingtv it's on demand I believe so no DVR necessary correct?

I'm after only online solutions for my Moto needs.
No, Sling is linear like your living room TV.

Anyway, first motos only on promotocross like usual this year right?

The Shop

SF45
5/20/2016 9:28am
ajk423 wrote:
I know they're both on promotocross.com but I'll be busy when they're live, is there any way to watch them a couple hours later? Is it...
I know they're both on promotocross.com but I'll be busy when they're live, is there any way to watch them a couple hours later? Is it determined the lucus oil website thing doesn't work?
THIS.

They are, but it usually takes like 3 days after before they're up.
5/20/2016 9:49am
ajk423 wrote:
THIS.

SF45 wrote:
Thanks man. Appreciate the info.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/20/2016 10:04am
SF45 wrote:
By the end of the season last year they were getting them up on sunday the day after.
brlatm
5/20/2016 11:47am
Being that most races come on at 0-dark-30 here in Saudi I use this....Motocross Videos

Whomever runs that site keeps it updated pretty quick usually right after the races and no spoilers. And no commercials as well.

Thanks to whomever runs that joint!

Post a reply to: Next year watch ALL of supercross for $20/mo

The Latest