“Next big thing” riders

4/2/2018 3:25am
moto#52 wrote:
Why does everyone ass lick cianciarulo? He’s been in the 250 class a few years now, I know he’s had a few injuries but how many...
Why does everyone ass lick cianciarulo? He’s been in the 250 class a few years now, I know he’s had a few injuries but how many Main event wins does he even have and you think he’s going to ‘take over’ the 450 class?
People love to suck off AC for some reason, he hasn't impressed me much in the pro's (yes I could never dream about being as fast as him) but I think his style is better suited for a 450. Even so If I was a 450 team manager I'd rather have AP or Savatgy on my bike, Adam unfortunately crumbles under pressure. AP is gonna be a beast on a 450, can't wait until he moves up and I'm an Eli fan.
NoMuff2Tuff
4/2/2018 5:16am Edited Date/Time 4/2/2018 5:19am
Jett Reynolds, Ryder Difrancesco and Ty Masterpool. Ty is aggressive and fun to watch. I think all 3 of these riders will do well.
AP is my bet at the next big thing.
brycepdh
4/16/2018 9:58am
Surprised no one mentioned Prado, the dude is 17 years old and his style and riding is the best i've seen in a long time. He brings results and the kid will be going to places. He even challenged herlings at the Assen GP in the sand a couple years back when he was 15 in Herlings farewell tour in the mx2 class. His smoothness and ability to go through any obstacle in perfect balance tells me he will make the perfect SX rider if he goes down that path and I think he will.

The Shop

Post a reply to: “Next big thing” riders

The Latest