New yz450 f price

Stompin
Edited Date/Time 9/24/2012 6:53am
Anyone now of any descent deals
on a 2011 or 2012. Thanks
|
9/13/2012 5:44am
Get 'em while they're hot. Yamaha is getting ready to axe that bike and release a moto version of the WR as their premier class MX bike. Yawn.
35smom
9/13/2012 5:48am
Stompin wrote:
Call Rock River Yamaha. Mike has some real good deals.Smile
chase383
9/13/2012 6:49am
35smom wrote:
X2

I just picked up a 2012 YZF450 from Mike on the weekend. Rock River's price is the best I have seen.
Stompin
9/13/2012 9:13am
I think rock river is on the east coast
Prob. Not worth it after shipping?

The Shop

35smom
9/13/2012 11:47am
Stompin wrote:
I think rock river is on the east coast
Prob. Not worth it after shipping?
No its in Wisconsin. He will give you a tremendous deal with shipping. Yamaha has a set rate (freakin cheap!)
motomike137
9/13/2012 11:51am
Get 'em while they're hot. Yamaha is getting ready to axe that bike and release a moto version of the WR as their premier class MX...
Get 'em while they're hot. Yamaha is getting ready to axe that bike and release a moto version of the WR as their premier class MX bike. Yawn.
I hope you are wrong or just fishin there "Bud". The design is awesome and just needs a little tweaking. I bought a super clean used 11 this past spring with a Yosh pipe for $4500 bones.
9/13/2012 12:03pm
Get 'em while they're hot. Yamaha is getting ready to axe that bike and release a moto version of the WR as their premier class MX...
I hope you are wrong or just fishin there "Bud". The design is awesome and just needs a little tweaking. I bought a super clean used...
I hope you are wrong or just fishin there "Bud". The design is awesome and just needs a little tweaking. I bought a super clean used 11 this past spring with a Yosh pipe for $4500 bones.
No, I didn't make that up. That's the talk for the 14 model.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/13/2012 1:07pm
Stompin wrote:
35smom wrote:
X3.
motomike137
9/13/2012 4:15pm
I hope you are wrong or just fishin there "Bud". The design is awesome and just needs a little tweaking. I bought a super clean used...
I know that is the talk but I think they would be silly to abandon the reverse engine layout. It is not why the bike has a light feeling front end imho. The pipe being out of harms way and the filter location are a step up from the current norm.
9/13/2012 5:16pm
I know that is the talk but I think they would be silly to abandon the reverse engine layout. It is not why the bike has...
I know that is the talk but I think they would be silly to abandon the reverse engine layout. It is not why the bike has a light feeling front end imho. The pipe being out of harms way and the filter location are a step up from the current norm.
I agree. Honda's first gen aluminum frame was horrible, but by the 3rd gen, 5 years later, they had the best handling bike there is. I think the same thing applies to Yamaha. If they stick with it, revise it, they'll be light years ahead of everyone if/when they eventually jump on the bandwagon.

personally i think the next innovation will be ride-by-wire, followed by pneumatic valvetrains. the GP bikes have had them for 10 years.
malachi177
9/13/2012 7:55pm
I agree. Honda's first gen aluminum frame was horrible, but by the 3rd gen, 5 years later, they had the best handling bike there is. I...
I agree. Honda's first gen aluminum frame was horrible, but by the 3rd gen, 5 years later, they had the best handling bike there is. I think the same thing applies to Yamaha. If they stick with it, revise it, they'll be light years ahead of everyone if/when they eventually jump on the bandwagon.

personally i think the next innovation will be ride-by-wire, followed by pneumatic valvetrains. the GP bikes have had them for 10 years.
When did Honda have the best handling bike there is?....in 02'??? Whistling
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/23/2012 6:08pm
I agree. Honda's first gen aluminum frame was horrible, but by the 3rd gen, 5 years later, they had the best handling bike there is. I...

malachi177 wrote:
When did Honda have the best handling bike there is?....in 02'??? Whistling
malachi177, just wanted to say that I love your avatar. That is all!
Braaap14
9/23/2012 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2012 8:26pm
Why the fuck would you buy the yamaha...

Have you not payed attention any major reviews or criticism of the machine?

Get a 2 stroke from a few years ago and enjoy a great bike with 1/2 the maintenance costs and none
of the sketch handling
9/24/2012 2:05am
Braaap14 wrote:
Why the fuck would you buy the yamaha... Have you not payed attention any major reviews or criticism of the machine? Get a 2 stroke from...
Why the fuck would you buy the yamaha...

Have you not payed attention any major reviews or criticism of the machine?

Get a 2 stroke from a few years ago and enjoy a great bike with 1/2 the maintenance costs and none
of the sketch handling
It would much more impressive with all that grown up talk your spouting if you did read a few reviews your self instead of acting like you know anything,bike has the BEST reviews of any 4 stroke ever as far as reliability and wear on engine,grow up and be a man if your mind ever catches your body,just because you ride red and think that ava could ever be you,lol
pete24
9/24/2012 6:53am
the dealer near me in mass, has them listed for 6750 thats pretty good, im a two stroke guy but i mite need one, for the 2012

Post a reply to: New yz450 f price

The Latest