New yoshi pipe?

Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 7:10am
Have i been late to the party? What have i missed out on here?

|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/5/2018 9:08pm
Old pipe end cap.(didn't work all that well)
They gave these out to dealers for pen holders.
Lightning78
1/5/2018 11:57pm
That is hands-down the absolute raddest penholder I've ever seen!!!
Jmicmoto13
1/6/2018 12:06am
Agreed. Please tell me where I can get one! Any dealers not using theirs?
jpmoney57
1/6/2018 1:50am
Those double-ended (or whatever you called them) yoshi pipes where so sick on those rockstar rmz250’s a few years ago. What was the reason for making them? Did it improve performance or what it just because it looked different/cool?

The Shop

smezmx
1/6/2018 1:57am
Been around a long time,shame they don't make 2-smoke cone pipes...Whistling

1/6/2018 5:20am
What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Really? Spammer or legit?
Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?
1/6/2018 5:43am
What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win...
Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?
I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't care less which is better but I want to get all the hp available for 1 race if the yoshi or fmf is better i welcome any advice. Thanks jmicmoto13. I love hearing from professionals like yourself, please share any other knowledge you have. What are your thoughts on rd throttle body's and which is better..vortex or get ecu's???? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Jmicmoto13
1/6/2018 5:53am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 5:53am
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win...
I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't...
I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't care less which is better but I want to get all the hp available for 1 race if the yoshi or fmf is better i welcome any advice. Thanks jmicmoto13. I love hearing from professionals like yourself, please share any other knowledge you have. What are your thoughts on rd throttle body's and which is better..vortex or get ecu's???? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Get outta here man. The thread wasn’t started for you KTM question. And you don’t need 1 more hp for a 450 in the vet class.
1/6/2018 7:06am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 7:10am
I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't...
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Get outta here man. The thread wasn’t started for you KTM question. And you don’t need 1 more hp for a 450 in the vet class.
You're knowledge shows. Thanks for the insight.

#vetagenotvetclass

Post a reply to: New yoshi pipe?

The Latest