New yoshi pipe?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 9:06 PM

Have i been late to the party? What have i missed out on here?
Photo

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

1/5/2018 9:08 PM

Old pipe end cap.(didn't work all that well)
They gave these out to dealers for pen holders.

|

1/5/2018 11:57 PM

That is hands-down the absolute raddest penholder I've ever seen!!!

|

1/6/2018 12:06 AM

Agreed. Please tell me where I can get one! Any dealers not using theirs?

|

1/6/2018 1:50 AM

Those double-ended (or whatever you called them) yoshi pipes where so sick on those rockstar rmz250’s a few years ago. What was the reason for making them? Did it improve performance or what it just because it looked different/cool?

|

1/6/2018 1:57 AM

Been around a long time,shame they don't make 2-smoke cone pipes...whistling

Photo

|

1/6/2018 4:56 AM

What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?

|

1/6/2018 5:17 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?

Really? Spammer or legit?

|

1/6/2018 5:20 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Really? Spammer or legit?

Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?

|

1/6/2018 5:29 AM

Yep they hand those out. Ive got one

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/6/2018 5:43 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

What is better on a 17 450sxf full 4.1fmf or full yoshi?

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Really? Spammer or legit?

fullysicmate wrote:

Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?

I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't care less which is better but I want to get all the hp available for 1 race if the yoshi or fmf is better i welcome any advice. Thanks jmicmoto13. I love hearing from professionals like yourself, please share any other knowledge you have. What are your thoughts on rd throttle body's and which is better..vortex or get ecu's???? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

|

1/6/2018 5:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 5:53 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Really? Spammer or legit?

fullysicmate wrote:

Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?

fullysicmate wrote:

I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't care less which is better but I want to get all the hp available for 1 race if the yoshi or fmf is better i welcome any advice. Thanks jmicmoto13. I love hearing from professionals like yourself, please share any other knowledge you have. What are your thoughts on rd throttle body's and which is better..vortex or get ecu's???? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Get outta here man. The thread wasn’t started for you KTM question. And you don’t need 1 more hp for a 450 in the vet class.

|

1/6/2018 5:53 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

Yep they hand those out. Ive got one

Bro, hook me up.

|

1/6/2018 7:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 7:10 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

Really. ..local dealer offering to help out by swapping my fmf for yoshi as they believe the yoshi is better. They want to see ktm win, what advice /opinion can you offer from your knowledge /experience?

fullysicmate wrote:

I am fully neutral. ...I see fmf promoted more on these bikes. I am also a vet who was away from racing for 10yrs, I couldn't care less which is better but I want to get all the hp available for 1 race if the yoshi or fmf is better i welcome any advice. Thanks jmicmoto13. I love hearing from professionals like yourself, please share any other knowledge you have. What are your thoughts on rd throttle body's and which is better..vortex or get ecu's???? Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Get outta here man. The thread wasn’t started for you KTM question. And you don’t need 1 more hp for a 450 in the vet class.

You're knowledge shows. Thanks for the insight.

#vetagenotvetclass

|