New video game?

brett12486
Anyone see the commercial for the video game with redbud in it? I didnt catch it. Maybe it was Mx vs atv?
|
SuperDuty10
8/22/2020 2:00pm
brett12486 wrote:
Anyone see the commercial for the video game with redbud in it? I didnt catch it. Maybe it was Mx vs atv?
Yeah, the game came out a few years ago - but they keep releasing new map packs and updating the game. The physics are much better now than they were when initially released.
xrmark
8/22/2020 6:30pm
Yeah, the game came out a few years ago - but they keep releasing new map packs and updating the game. The physics are much better...
Yeah, the game came out a few years ago - but they keep releasing new map packs and updating the game. The physics are much better now than they were when initially released.
No. No they are not.
danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
8/22/2020 6:37pm
brett12486 wrote:
Yeah, the game came out a few years ago - but they keep releasing new map packs and updating the game. The physics are much better...
Agree!

Post a reply to: New video game?

The Latest