New trend of politics in moto media that's bugging me (For Matthes, Anton, Ping, Cox, DBo, JT and whoever else...)

TankSlapper
7/11/2020 11:22am
The spew of social media warriors is like the writing on the wall of a bathroom stall in a rest stop off I-5.... Sometimes entertaining and sometimes horrific/disturbing, but definitely not to be taken seriously...
FWYT
7/11/2020 8:33pm
The spew of social media warriors is like the writing on the wall of a bathroom stall in a rest stop off I-5.... Sometimes entertaining and...
The spew of social media warriors is like the writing on the wall of a bathroom stall in a rest stop off I-5.... Sometimes entertaining and sometimes horrific/disturbing, but definitely not to be taken seriously...
Yup
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
7/11/2020 9:57pm
For anyone wondering, that was directed at Rick, who floored his carboff the cliff.
7/12/2020 5:19pm
jemcee wrote:
Gee I dunno I've got facebook to keep up with my friends, see pics from the gig they just had or went to, see pics of...
Gee I dunno I've got facebook to keep up with my friends, see pics from the gig they just had or went to, see pics of the trip they are on, see posts of the music they're listening to, see posts about their kids..
I've got insta for hot chicks and cool clips and pics of athletes I like..
If you're social media sucks your friends or the people you follow suck
EngIceDave wrote:
TikTok for hot chicks

Sometimes you might feel pervy because some seem so young, but wow, girls today weren't like that when I was that age
I have Twitter (Don’t know why at this point, it’s literally cancer) and Instagram but I drew the line at downloading TikTok. I feel like my brain would turn to mush

The Shop

1down5up
7/12/2020 5:41pm
a wise man once said,keep religion & politics to yourself.
loftyair
7/12/2020 6:27pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
The problem is that people can't acknowledge when their party screws up, or is being totally asinine. Like for instance, I'm a democrat because I don't...
The problem is that people can't acknowledge when their party screws up, or is being totally asinine. Like for instance, I'm a democrat because I don't believe in the rich getting richer at the expense of millions and millions of the rest of us. but I don't support the crazy, gender-identity crap the party is into, unless it's for people who were born with both male and female parts.
Not quite. The right does get rich being legal, while showing you how you can too. The left taxes the hell out of the mid and poor, and gets filthy rich off your dime. They also believe killing innocent children is 'ok'. They also make up all kinds of bs to make themselves money, as long as you don't make any.
'10 mil? Who cares about 10 mil!'
Are you kidding?

Post a reply to: New trend of politics in moto media that's bugging me (For Matthes, Anton, Ping, Cox, DBo, JT and whoever else...)

The Latest