New track in Orange County CA

2/3/2014 3:38pm
srhpunks wrote:
hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people want...
hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people want to know where it is you say i dont think i should tell you. why we are all riders here if i knew of a spot in the oc i would post it in a second.and even if it is all messed up how much work could it take to fix it up with some help from everybody.who here is not willing to do a little work for a place to ride.and to those people who are not willing to help then just goto the mall.and if the road is messed up that means that no one live up there and we would be left alone.well if anyone knows how to get to the hill please email me @ jasonstopher@yahoo.com. im willing to take the risk to go up there and clean it up and ride there.and if i get cought i will never name names that is bs.
And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty much on the side of a cliff, that's why it is hard to get to. Either way, nobody is riding up there anymore and if you cut any locks or chains to try and get up there, the farmer down at the bottom of the hill will get ya for sure. So put that place to rest, it's not gonna happen,,But it was glorious for a few years, that's for sure!
Gonzo0100
2/3/2014 3:53pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2014 3:53pm
srhpunks wrote:
hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people want...
hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people want to know where it is you say i dont think i should tell you. why we are all riders here if i knew of a spot in the oc i would post it in a second.and even if it is all messed up how much work could it take to fix it up with some help from everybody.who here is not willing to do a little work for a place to ride.and to those people who are not willing to help then just goto the mall.and if the road is messed up that means that no one live up there and we would be left alone.well if anyone knows how to get to the hill please email me @ jasonstopher@yahoo.com. im willing to take the risk to go up there and clean it up and ride there.and if i get cought i will never name names that is bs.
And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty...
And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty much on the side of a cliff, that's why it is hard to get to. Either way, nobody is riding up there anymore and if you cut any locks or chains to try and get up there, the farmer down at the bottom of the hill will get ya for sure. So put that place to rest, it's not gonna happen,,But it was glorious for a few years, that's for sure!
Those were fun times riding up there.
Doubt you remember me but I rode up there with you on several occasions. We had a mutual friend, with a key.
smrscott
2/3/2014 4:55pm
This track is not in the hills of Orange County, it is Chino Hills.

Honda used to have a MX test track up there during the RC years, I know the people that own the land. Photos were even in some of the magazines back in the day. The buildings are old hangers and it used to be a private landing strip years and years ago. There was also a small off-road track track there a few years back. The owners kids no longer ride so they have had the land pretty much locked up tight.

I head the people that purchased the land closer to the 91/71 interchange made a small attempt to put in a MX track there a few years back. I heard part of the reason it was not possible was because of access, They would have needed to put in a bridge across the 71 in order make it possible to enter and leave the property go either direction.

We need to find a billionaire that loves MX and is willing to piss away 100 mill to open a track in the OC. Donate a 100 mill to the Great Park and I bet you could have a Moto track there
Xeno
2/3/2014 5:32pm
smrscott wrote:
This track is not in the hills of Orange County, it is Chino Hills. Honda used to have a MX test track up there during the...
This track is not in the hills of Orange County, it is Chino Hills.

Honda used to have a MX test track up there during the RC years, I know the people that own the land. Photos were even in some of the magazines back in the day. The buildings are old hangers and it used to be a private landing strip years and years ago. There was also a small off-road track track there a few years back. The owners kids no longer ride so they have had the land pretty much locked up tight.

I head the people that purchased the land closer to the 91/71 interchange made a small attempt to put in a MX track there a few years back. I heard part of the reason it was not possible was because of access, They would have needed to put in a bridge across the 71 in order make it possible to enter and leave the property go either direction.

We need to find a billionaire that loves MX and is willing to piss away 100 mill to open a track in the OC. Donate a 100 mill to the Great Park and I bet you could have a Moto track there
You know, there is a beverage company down the road that could pay for a bridge...Whistling

The Shop

mx_563
2/3/2014 6:30pm
These Bros used to ride in Chino Hills a lot too. One of them even qualified for Dallas....the Supercross. No joke!!!

bartoner
2/4/2014 9:10am
And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty...
yup....trust me, he will get you, or in my case...have the ranger get you....this place is definitely a no-go
2/19/2020 11:19pm
Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! and looked at it here are some pics!

2/19/2020 11:38pm
Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405614/s1200_9B13991C_5AA5_44AE_A207_2875E18043C8.jpg[/img]and looked at it here are some pics! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405618/s1200_E57D0E4A_1D32_4F6A_BB3E_F235108085C7.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405619/s1200_CB76210A_8E3D_451B_9E06_206F4DB44013.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405615/s1200_D1F47277_C126_4AE7_87B9_3D24EEAAFDDB.jpg[/img]...
Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! and looked at it here are some pics!

Could you ride an electric bike like an Alta up there without being "noticed"? If yes, start clearing the brush and start putting in some laps.
system
2/20/2020 8:06am
I know it's not a track, but where in Irvine are RV2 and Christian Craig taking the kids to ride? I've seen it in a couple of videos and IIRC, Cole Seely was out there on a bigger bike.
2/29/2020 2:40pm
Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405614/s1200_9B13991C_5AA5_44AE_A207_2875E18043C8.jpg[/img]and looked at it here are some pics! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405618/s1200_E57D0E4A_1D32_4F6A_BB3E_F235108085C7.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405619/s1200_CB76210A_8E3D_451B_9E06_206F4DB44013.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/19/405615/s1200_D1F47277_C126_4AE7_87B9_3D24EEAAFDDB.jpg[/img]...

Could you ride an electric bike like an Alta up there without being "noticed"? If yes, start clearing the brush and start putting in some laps.
Fs you could! No one would no your up there! Too bad I only have a CR250

Post a reply to: New track in Orange County CA

The Latest