New track in Orange County CA

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2014 3:13 PM

You are very welcome. I'm glad you absorbed my response as a compliment.

|

2/3/2014 3:38 PM

srhpunks wrote:

hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people ...more

And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty much on the side of a cliff, that's why it is hard to get to. Either way, nobody is riding up there anymore and if you cut any locks or chains to try and get up there, the farmer down at the bottom of the hill will get ya for sure. So put that place to rest, it's not gonna happen,,But it was glorious for a few years, that's for sure!

|

2/3/2014 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2014 3:53 PM

srhpunks wrote:

hey gonzo100 why do you have to come on here and say rember the hill like everyone use to ride there. and then when people ...more

BrownDogWilson wrote:

And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty ...more

Those were fun times riding up there.
Doubt you remember me but I rode up there with you on several occasions. We had a mutual friend, with a key.

|

- When the Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro

2/3/2014 4:55 PM

This track is not in the hills of Orange County, it is Chino Hills.

Honda used to have a MX test track up there during the RC years, I know the people that own the land. Photos were even in some of the magazines back in the day. The buildings are old hangers and it used to be a private landing strip years and years ago. There was also a small off-road track track there a few years back. The owners kids no longer ride so they have had the land pretty much locked up tight.

I head the people that purchased the land closer to the 91/71 interchange made a small attempt to put in a MX track there a few years back. I heard part of the reason it was not possible was because of access, They would have needed to put in a bridge across the 71 in order make it possible to enter and leave the property go either direction.

We need to find a billionaire that loves MX and is willing to piss away 100 mill to open a track in the OC. Donate a 100 mill to the Great Park and I bet you could have a Moto track there

|

2/3/2014 5:32 PM

smrscott wrote:

This track is not in the hills of Orange County, it is Chino Hills.

Honda used to have a MX test track up there during the ...more

You know, there is a beverage company down the road that could pay for a bridge...whistling

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

2/3/2014 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2020 7:08 AM

|

2/3/2014 6:30 PM

These Bros used to ride in Chino Hills a lot too. One of them even qualified for Dallas....the Supercross. No joke!!!

Photo

|

2/4/2014 9:10 AM

BrownDogWilson wrote:

And that is why it is good he didn't tell somebody like you where it is. It is privately owned land and the road is pretty ...more

yup....trust me, he will get you, or in my case...have the ranger get you....this place is definitely a no-go

|

2/19/2020 11:19 PM

Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! Photoand looked at it here are some pics!
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/19/2020 11:38 PM

Zachary_Fuquay wrote:

Hey! Just found this thread, me and a buddy road up to “the hill” today! Photoand looked at it here are some pics!
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Could you ride an electric bike like an Alta up there without being "noticed"? If yes, start clearing the brush and start putting in some laps.

|

2/20/2020 8:06 AM

I know it's not a track, but where in Irvine are RV2 and Christian Craig taking the kids to ride? I've seen it in a couple of videos and IIRC, Cole Seely was out there on a bigger bike.

|

I'm just a fan, so I don't know anything.

2/29/2020 2:40 PM

Zachary_Fuquay wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Could you ride an electric bike like an Alta up there without being "noticed"? If yes, start clearing the brush and start ...more

Fs you could! No one would no your up there! Too bad I only have a CR250

|