New things at Alias

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
12/3/2019 2:01pm
And yet the guys claiming all cbd is snake oil are likely the same guys with a doctor's script for something.... Don't judge a man just...
And yet the guys claiming all cbd is snake oil are likely the same guys with a doctor's script for something.... Don't judge a man just because his vice is different than yours.
EXACTLY !!

As someone who HAS BENEFITED from the use of CBD oils and have avoided prescription drugs in the process, some of the people posting on here are just completely clueless to the benefits.

Some say “placebo effect” ....
.....Tell that to my 16 year old lab ! She has done a complete 180 since I’ve put her on a steady dose of the CBD treats from CBDMD. No denying that...

My dad had a knee replacement and had a big problem with inflammation and ROM. I gave him a months supply of CBD oil and he was moving it great and back in therapy, which he had given up on prior to trying the oils.
Yeah... SNAKE OIL, you say ???
Definitely NOT and hardly a Placebo
dpingree101
12/3/2019 2:54pm
NHMX603 wrote:
Hate for this to be my first post after lurking so long but... God damn why?!? I feel like i should burn my Alias kit for...
Hate for this to be my first post after lurking so long but... God damn why?!? I feel like i should burn my Alias kit for the simple fact that i don't want to be associated with any of this CBD garbage.. SMH.

Bring back the gear I say
T-Fish wrote:
You’re not alone with those thoughts. I’d get fired tomorrow if I used anything with that shit in it.
Not accurate. CBD without THC, which is most quality brands, won't get you fired from anything. It is a strong anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
dpingree101
12/3/2019 2:57pm
Vital users - we need more outside sponsors other than energy drinks. Cbd sponsors kick in Vital users - we don't need that snake oil get...
Vital users - we need more outside sponsors other than energy drinks.

Cbd sponsors kick in

Vital users - we don't need that snake oil get the f outta here!

Four threads later

Vital users - are sport is dying we need more outside sponsors not enough rides going around.

We want legitimate, enduring corporate sponsors, not some snake oil fad bullshit. These CBD companies are not going to last, largely because what they are selling...
We want legitimate, enduring corporate sponsors, not some snake oil fad bullshit.

These CBD companies are not going to last, largely because what they are selling is complete and total horseshit.
LOL, says who? Have you tried it? Have you done ANY research?? or did you just start typing away on here like a coked-up monkey banging on a snare drum? It's rhetorical... I already know the answer.

The Shop

MelonFan123
12/3/2019 3:23pm
ge217 wrote:
Dang, post already disappearing.
eg351 responded to me saying "how do you know we don't manufacture it"

But looks like he deleted it Grinning
12/3/2019 3:48pm
Cbd works, at least the stuff I use does. Every time my knee pops/swells up, cbd butter lotion is the ONLY thing other than Opiates that will stop the pain and let me sleep

However, Alias jumping into the game and using the same name and logo as the gear seems pretty cheap/lame. From their gear marketing, to lying to all the customers waiting on new gear, and now this crap Alias is pretty lame in my book. Feels like they just wanna make quick bucks

I am full supporter of actual hard working cbd companies investing in the sport though.
dedi684
12/4/2019 5:10am
NHMX603 wrote:
Hate for this to be my first post after lurking so long but... God damn why?!? I feel like i should burn my Alias kit for...
Hate for this to be my first post after lurking so long but... God damn why?!? I feel like i should burn my Alias kit for the simple fact that i don't want to be associated with any of this CBD garbage.. SMH.

Bring back the gear I say
T-Fish wrote:
You’re not alone with those thoughts. I’d get fired tomorrow if I used anything with that shit in it.
Not accurate. CBD without THC, which is most quality brands, won't get you fired from anything. It is a strong anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
I wonder how many people drink soda or energy drinks that bash cbd? I dont even take the stuff but its comical.
kb228
12/4/2019 7:17am
Vital users - we need more outside sponsors other than energy drinks. Cbd sponsors kick in Vital users - we don't need that snake oil get...
Vital users - we need more outside sponsors other than energy drinks.

Cbd sponsors kick in

Vital users - we don't need that snake oil get the f outta here!

Four threads later

Vital users - are sport is dying we need more outside sponsors not enough rides going around.

We want legitimate, enduring corporate sponsors, not some snake oil fad bullshit. These CBD companies are not going to last, largely because what they are selling...
We want legitimate, enduring corporate sponsors, not some snake oil fad bullshit.

These CBD companies are not going to last, largely because what they are selling is complete and total horseshit.
Why do you keep calling it snake oil when theres studies proving its effectiveness and countless people with actual experience with the stuff?

Like is it placebo when people with seizure problems stop having problems after taking cbd?

4 arm strong spray is an example of placebo. Not cbd oil.
bents
Fantasy
710th
12/4/2019 7:46am
Do some research people before commenting on CBD-get informed then create an opinion. There is poorly manufactured CBD oil (just like anything else), but the properly manufactured CBD has been scientifically proven to help with a number of maladies for people young and old. Don't hate on them for getting into the game. I would much rather take something to alleviate my issues that is organic than handfuls of pharmaceuticals that are marked up 500%. Plus I'm sure it will create interest from other CBD manufactures to perhaps get into MX/SX. I just don't see the downside here. This product is a huge threat to big Pharma, duh.
NHMX603
12/4/2019 12:04pm
And yet the guys claiming all cbd is snake oil are likely the same guys with a doctor's script for something.... Don't judge a man just...
And yet the guys claiming all cbd is snake oil are likely the same guys with a doctor's script for something.... Don't judge a man just because his vice is different than yours.
I've tried products from two different reputable CBD suppliers for help with sleep, and in my case it did ZERO for me. That's where i draw my conclusion for its effects in my case, but to each their own. FWIW
mxman
12/4/2019 12:12pm
NHMX603 wrote:
I've tried products from two different reputable CBD suppliers for help with sleep, and in my case it did ZERO for me. That's where i draw...
I've tried products from two different reputable CBD suppliers for help with sleep, and in my case it did ZERO for me. That's where i draw my conclusion for its effects in my case, but to each their own. FWIW
CBD is an anti inflammatory, not a sleep aid. It can help with anxiety and such but without THC it's not going to help you sleep.
kb228
12/4/2019 12:18pm
NHMX603 wrote:
I've tried products from two different reputable CBD suppliers for help with sleep, and in my case it did ZERO for me. That's where i draw...
mxman wrote:
CBD is an anti inflammatory, not a sleep aid. It can help with anxiety and such but without THC it's not going to help you sleep.
Need full spectrum from cbdmd.

Also theres reports of cbd simply not affecting some people. Forgive me if im getting the details wrong but it has to do with natural cannabinoid levels or something in the brain.
12/5/2019 4:14pm
Hey guys,

Zack with Format Moto here. Most of the athletes in our sport and other sports controlled by organizations like the FIM and WADA will be required to have a THC free CBD. If you have random drug tests and want to try CBD this is what you should try. ALL PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES SHOULD HAVE WHATEVER THEY INJEST SUPPLEMENT WISE TESTED BY A CREDIBLE LAB! Especially if one is being tested for action sports. Situations like Broc Tickles should not happen, especially to such a stand up dude!

The most effective CBD is a full spectrum CBD tincture in my opinion(taken sub lingually), which yes has THC in it in minute traces, usually .02-.03%.

Most CBD salves have CBD, coconut oil, essential oils and more ingredients. The CBD in a salve does not break the blood barrier(in my opinion is not as effective) Salves still offer topical relief, moisturization and skin repair to most that use salves.

The THC acts as a modifying binder for the CBD molecules on your cannabinoid receptors in your brain and throughout your body.

CBD is slightly difficult for the liver to metabolize which is why so many companies use a glycerin base or a MCT oil base so that your liver process' these along with the CBD with ease.

CBD is much different than smoking marijuana. There are no psychoactive effects that come along with supplementing cbd.

Many people are naysayers of CBD because of its association with cannabis. CBD is derived from Hemp, a lower THC and higher CBD strain of the cannabis family. It is smokeable, but is like that of ditch weed in many peoples words.

The Hemp plant will have many uses in the near future and although the CBD industry is booming and everyone is trying to jump on the train, I believe the biggest effects we will see from this plant will be in textiles, bio fuels, pulp products etc one the technology comes about. So yes, you may see hemp gear at some point lol.

There have been several new US agencies that have been given millions to research the medical benefits of THC/CBD and other cannabinoids.

4 Corners Cannabis has a facebook group with over 30 thousand people with plenty of success stories with their animals and with peoples varieties of medical problems.

The most common benefits you hear from CBD use is anxiety relief, minor sometimes major pain relief, better sleep quality when a cbd regiment is used(IE used like a daily multivitamin), its anti-inflammatory, helps with IBS, epilepsy and seizures. I have also seen Pure CBD oil used to fight cancerous tumors with success. It is very, very popular in the pet industry.

I did some contract graphic design work for 4 Corners Cannabis, one of the original CBD companies(founded in 2013, same year as charlottes web) and these guys run a small, tight ship and are a seed to bottle company. I learned a ton.

I have seen it in prior posts, yes there is trash cbd on the market. Do your research, understand what you buy and why you are taking it. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE CURRENT LAB TEST RESULTS ON THEIR PRODUCTS! Most drug companies that sell pills have chemicals derived from plants and other synthetic chemicals in their products. If you want to give something a try that is a natural alternative to the "Big Pharma" we all know, try it before you knock it. There are a lot of companies popping up that are "white label" companies, meaning they just buy products from an organization that already makes the existing product and put their own label on it. Try and find those companies that do everything in house. Also look for CBD derived from Sugar Cane Ethanol. That is the cleanest form of CBD in my opinion. Co2 is alright as well, but does not taste the same in my opinion.

If there are companies willing to support the Motocross/Supercross industry that actually help people feel better and recover, yall should support that. We need more companies to support the best sport on the planet!

Remember not that long ago cigarette companies and alcohol companies were large sponsors of our sport.

Hope everyone is doing well! Holler if you have questions-

Zack Perkins
Owner/Operator/Designer
Format Moto
www.formatmoto.com

Post a reply to: New things at Alias

The Latest