New ride

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2015 7:31 AM

After riding the same bike for 10 years, I broke down and bought a new one. I feel like a 50 yr old child, just giddy.

|

8/14/2015 7:37 AM

Congratulations! Great choice too. Looks like you haven't even ridden it once yet, let us know your first impressions coming off of a 10 yr old bike.

|

8/14/2015 7:38 AM

Congrats! I'll be turning 50 next year and getting a 17 KTM to replace my 08 KTM so I'm feeling you!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

8/14/2015 7:40 AM

Did you make sure to close all doors and windows so the place could fill up with that new bike smell??? Congrats on the new ride.

|

8/14/2015 7:40 AM

Jealous!! Have fun with that thing man, looks sweet

|

8/14/2015 7:41 AM

Congratulations on the new bike, it's sweet !!!
Something tells me you put this off forever taking care of others in your family, so enjoy your long awaited toy!!!

|

8/14/2015 7:42 AM

Next year, 2017 KTM 300XC for me. Congrats on the bike! No better feeling in the world than bringing home a new ride.

The worst moment is the first time you drop it! LOL!!!

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

8/14/2015 7:46 AM

Nice, you went blue instead of red... she's pretty...

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

8/14/2015 7:48 AM

|

8/14/2015 7:54 AM

Thanks for the comments guys. I rode it last weekend to get a good break in. It is way different from the carbed CRF, the motor feels electric and pulls forever. I will update my impression after this weekend. There seems to be some "tip in" going into the corners, but not as bad as a friends '10 model. I know it can be corrected.

What in the hell do they put on these things prior to shipping, waxoil? I cleaned the rotors three times before the black crap stopped coming off, but that new bike smell....ahhhhhh.

|

8/14/2015 8:39 AM

BMR179 wrote:

Thanks for the comments guys. I rode it last weekend to get a good break in. It is way different from the carbed CRF, the motor feels electric and pulls forever. I will update my impression after this weekend. There seems to be some "tip in" going into the corners, but not as bad as a friends '10 model. I know it can be corrected.

What in the hell do they put on these things prior to shipping, waxoil? I cleaned the rotors three times before the black crap stopped coming off, but that new bike smell....ahhhhhh.

Congrats.. Wider front tire may just help you out

|

8/14/2015 10:11 AM

Nice! Hope it brings you at least 10 more years of fun!

|

8/14/2015 10:17 AM

Try the Michelin S12 fron tire, that always fixes the trick, and will increase your braking power as well.

|

youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha