New look for GasGas

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2020 7:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2020 8:15 AM

The GasGas bikes for Glenn Coldenhoff and Ivo Monticelli (as well as their MX2 bikes) will have a different look once the MXGP series resumes.

Photo

|

7/15/2020 7:53 AM

Wish they had KYB forks or Ohlins

|

7/15/2020 7:54 AM

GuyB wrote:

The GasGas bikes for Glenn Coldenhoff and Ivo Monticelli (as well as their MX2 bikes) will have a different look once the MXGP series resumes.

Photo

I take it the 250 is getting updated as well because that isn’t Langenfelder’s bike in the picture?

|

7/15/2020 7:55 AM

Man, these new Hondas look sweet!

|

7/15/2020 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2020 8:14 AM

It will extremely difficult to tell them apart when both bikes are racing on the same track

Photo

|

7/15/2020 8:19 AM

Saw Ivo Monticelli at my local track couple hours ago, guy was grinding out long motos looked pretty good on the GasGas! (Axel, Netherlands)

|

7/15/2020 8:23 AM

Best looking bike from the KTM group by far IMO.




Or maybe it's only because it is red that it as this effect on me...

|

7/15/2020 8:33 AM

So Honda is becoming KTM and GasGas is turning into a Honda/KTM hybrid.

Got it! Lol

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/15/2020 8:36 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

So Honda is becoming KTM and GasGas is turning into a Honda/KTM hybrid.

Got it! Lol

The GasGas bikes look like the Honda HRC bikes back in the 80s...

laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/15/2020 8:50 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

I take it the 250 is getting updated as well because that isn’t Langenfelder’s bike in the picture?

Photo
|

7/15/2020 9:11 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Man, these new Hondas look sweet!

And this new version actually droped another 10 pounds !

|

7/15/2020 9:27 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/15/2020 9:40 AM

Is there anny difference in it and the ktm bodywork wise, kind of all look the same

|

7/15/2020 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2020 9:51 AM

So now we have orange KTMs, white KTMs, and red KTMs. Anyone know when the blue, green, and yellow versions will be available?

|

7/15/2020 9:50 AM

Is that a red KTM, or a steel frame Honda?

|

7/15/2020 10:01 AM

Big Daddy wrote:

So now we have orange KTMs, white KTMs, and red KTMs. Anyone know when the blue, green, and yellow versions will be available?

I’m glad there’s options and resources being put into the sport for us consumers to enjoy.

|

7/15/2020 10:09 AM

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

Saw Ivo Monticelli at my local track couple hours ago, guy was grinding out long motos looked pretty good on the GasGas! (Axel, Netherlands)

He looked great with those long moto’s, but had some sketchy moments while setting the pace with Tonus w00t

Cool to see those guys today. Tonus smooth, inside lines throttle control. Monticelli taking outsides, weird moments but heart of a lion sometimes

|

7/15/2020 10:14 AM

Big Daddy wrote:

So now we have orange KTMs, white KTMs, and red KTMs. Anyone know when the blue, green, and yellow versions will be available?

yz133rider wrote:

I’m glad there’s options and resources being put into the sport for us consumers to enjoy.

Or...is the Honda an Aluminum framed KTM?

sideways

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/15/2020 10:18 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

So Honda is becoming KTM and GasGas is turning into a Honda/KTM hybrid.

Got it! Lol

TeamGreen wrote:

The GasGas bikes look like the Honda HRC bikes back in the 80s...

laughing

add Gold rims!!!

|

7/15/2020 10:30 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

add Gold rims!!!

It’s over. Give it up

|

7/15/2020 10:53 AM

That should have been what the 19+ Huskys looked like. It looks like a continuation of what they were in 16-18, which was an awesome body style. These look great also. Too bad they dropped the ball on the Husky plastic.

|

7/15/2020 11:53 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

The GasGas bikes look like the Honda HRC bikes back in the 80s...

laughing

lumpy790 wrote:

add Gold rims!!!

Zycki11 wrote:

It’s over. Give it up

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/15/2020 12:01 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

So Honda is becoming KTM and GasGas is turning into a Honda/KTM hybrid.

Got it! Lol

TeamGreen wrote:

The GasGas bikes look like the Honda HRC bikes back in the 80s...

laughing

lumpy790 wrote:

add Gold rims!!!

Or leave the wheels silver and powder coat the frame white.

|

7/15/2020 12:01 PM

So it has a 2 piece side panel on the left? Is that a KTM thing?

Good looking bikes, would love to see gold rims on them.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

7/15/2020 12:13 PM

I love the silver rims. So clean looking.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

7/15/2020 4:34 PM

JMX82 wrote:

It will extremely difficult to tell them apart when both bikes are racing on the same track

Photo

The one leading the race is the gasgas. The honda is the red bike mid pack.

|

7/15/2020 6:14 PM

Interesting that GasGas runs their throttle cables behind the number plate or maybe some KTMs of late have been doing this. Meanwhile the new Honda just moved theirs behind the handlebars.

|

7/15/2020 11:17 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

|

7/16/2020 2:07 AM

USA wrote:

So it has a 2 piece side panel on the left? Is that a KTM thing?

Good looking bikes, would love to see gold rims on them.

Air box cover.

|

7/16/2020 2:12 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

It’s over. Give it up

-MAVERICK- wrote:

backinthesaddleagain wrote:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Germans?

|

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.