New limited edition KTM

brycepdh
Edited Date/Time 11/7/2018 12:03pm
Check out these photos and details on the limited edition KTM by one of the dealers in Australia with all the fruit but it has no engine work. Talk about dropping close to 30k Australian dollars on a new bike ? Makes the works edition Honda sound reasonable..
|
Motofinne
11/7/2018 11:50am Edited Date/Time 11/7/2018 11:52am
That seems like a normal KTM with basically every part from the Powerparts catalogue?

And 28-30k sounds insane. Either the dealer is bumping up the price on all those extra parts or you guys in Australia has to pay a lot more for KTM parts compared to us in Europe.

WP CV & Trax is nowhere near 10k brand new. More like 3k for the forks and 2k for the shock (€).
brycepdh
11/7/2018 11:55am
Motofinne wrote:
That seems like a normal KTM with basically every part from the Powerparts catalogue? And 28-30k sounds insane. Either the dealer is bumping up the price...
That seems like a normal KTM with basically every part from the Powerparts catalogue?

And 28-30k sounds insane. Either the dealer is bumping up the price on all those extra parts or you guys in Australia has to pay a lot more for KTM parts compared to us in Europe.

WP CV & Trax is nowhere near 10k brand new. More like 3k for the forks and 2k for the shock (€).
If you convert 6k euro to Australian it is 10k. Australia just has prices that sound really high.
Motofinne
11/7/2018 12:03pm
Motofinne wrote:
That seems like a normal KTM with basically every part from the Powerparts catalogue? And 28-30k sounds insane. Either the dealer is bumping up the price...

brycepdh wrote:
If you convert 6k euro to Australian it is 10k. Australia just has prices that sound really high.
Yeah i just checked it. I forgot the rates were so different...

The price of a new CV/Trax setup is basically 5000€ in Europe (that includes springs & personal valving). 5000€ = 7,8k AUD. I guess the price gets closer to 10k then with import taxes and stuff like that? Still a crazy price for that bike. It doesn't even have a full Akrapovic system, only a slip-on!
brycepdh
11/7/2018 12:06pm
Motofinne wrote:

brycepdh wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
Yeah i just checked it. I forgot the rates were so different... The price of a new CV/Trax setup is basically 5000€ in Europe (that includes...
Yeah i just checked it. I forgot the rates were so different...

The price of a new CV/Trax setup is basically 5000€ in Europe (that includes springs & personal valving). 5000€ = 7,8k AUD. I guess the price gets closer to 10k then with import taxes and stuff like that? Still a crazy price for that bike. It doesn't even have a full Akrapovic system, only a slip-on!
Anything over 1k aud from overseas they slap 10% import/GST duties on it

Post a reply to: New limited edition KTM

The Latest