New freestyle trick (insane)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2018 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 7:48 PM

|

3/25/2018 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 8:08 PM

Similar to the 360's they were pulling years ago or the Underflip. I used to love FMX but then it got stale. Backflip off every ramp with tricks thrown in. Pretty cool to see they're still innovating.

Rider is Levi Sherwood.

A post shared by Motocross (@motoarmy_) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/25/2018 8:11 PM

I appreciate their passion and cahones but I’m not even interested.

|

3/25/2018 8:36 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Similar to the 360's they were pulling years ago or the Underflip. I used to love FMX but then it got stale. Backflip off every ramp with tricks thrown in. Pretty cool to see they're still innovating.

Rider is Levi Sherwood.

A post shared by Motocross (@motoarmy_) on

How did you embed the vid, I couldn't figure it out

|

3/25/2018 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2018 9:08 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

How did you embed the vid, I couldn't figure it out

Have to open it via web browser not the app.

From there in the right hand corner there's 3 dots. Click on that and you'll see the option to embed the clip.

From the app you only have the option to copy the link. As you saw that doesn't work.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/25/2018 9:09 PM

Yeah I lost all interest as well but all that stuff that was goin down at Travis' games was the shit.. That front flip stuff off that mechanical ramp ruled

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/25/2018 9:13 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Have to open it via web browser not the app.

From there in the right hand corner there's 3 dots. Click on that and you'll see the option to embed the clip.

From the app you only have the option to copy the link. As you saw that doesn't work.

Thx

|

3/25/2018 11:03 PM

Was that video from a 1997 flip phone?

|

3/25/2018 11:43 PM

They should call it the "corkscrew."

|

3/25/2018 11:51 PM

That was incredible and ridiculous.

|

3/26/2018 12:54 AM

A plethora of engine braking.

|

3/26/2018 1:39 AM

Isn’t this the same as a trick they called the underflip about 3 or so years ago?

|

3/26/2018 1:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2018 2:05 AM

block75 wrote:

Isn’t this the same as a trick they called the underflip about 3 or so years ago?

3 years ago? More like 12 years ago.

Mat Rebeaud in 2006.

?rel=0

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/26/2018 4:06 AM

Yep I thought it was a long time ago but not that long ago, they look like the same trick though

|

3/26/2018 4:35 AM

JB 19 wrote:

Was that video from a 1997 flip phone?

I think it's from 2008 if I'm not mistaken.

|