New era always happens quick

BobKerr
3/4/2019 11:25am
BobKerr wrote:
I posted this same info in another thread a while back, but it seems appropriate to repost it here now. A little digging in the Racer...
I posted this same info in another thread a while back, but it seems appropriate to repost it here now.

A little digging in the Racer X vault.

Rider Currently in:
Webb = 3rd season
Musquin = 4th season
Baggett = 5th season
Wilson = 5th season
Tomac = 6th season
Roczen = 6th season
Barcia = 7th season

Rider First title
Anderson = 4th season
Dungey = 1st season
Villopotto = 3rd season
Stewart = 3rd season
Reed = 2nd season
Carmichael = 3rd season
McGrath = 1st season
Stanton - 3rd season
Bayle = 3rd season
Johnson = 5th season
Ward = 6th season
O'Mara = 4th season
Bailey = 4th season
Hanson = 3rd season
Barnett = 3rd season
Bell = 3rd season
Hannah = 1st season

The average of those past results is 3.06. Webb is in his 3rd season. He sure appears to have the best odds of winning it this year.

Just going off past results, the odds are definitely stacked against Barcia, Roczen, and Tomac. Ward has the record at his 6th season being his first title. Roczen and Tomac are both in there 6th season.

Some of those older guys I am not sure if they raced a full season their first season when looking in the Racer X vault. If they finished outside the top 20 with minimal points, I assumed that they only did select races so didn't count it as their first season.
RichieW13 wrote:
Did you miss Emig? His first title was in his 6th full season.
Dang! I sure did!
deluxeman
3/4/2019 11:29am
STLSharky wrote:
Tomac is way faster than all when he decides to be
Then why doesn't he just decide to be fast 17 race weekends in a row?

Sounds pretty simple to me
3/4/2019 11:56am
Wiff3 wrote:
Cooper has come from behind to win, and he's started in the front to win while being dogged the whole race. While Eli has shown he's...
Cooper has come from behind to win, and he's started in the front to win while being dogged the whole race. While Eli has shown he's capable earlier in the season, he hasn't shown it lately. Plus he's, I think, 18 points down. If one of the two trends doesn't change soon, this title is Webbs.
Mxracer6y wrote:
Eli hasn’t shown he’s capable lately?? So last weeks triple crown didn’t happen ?
carmfarm wrote:
Eli has shown he cant handle the pressure every weeknd in SX. That's just facts. He capable of winning every 5th weekend and 10th on off...
Eli has shown he cant handle the pressure every weeknd in SX. That's just facts. He capable of winning every 5th weekend and 10th on off days.. ya we know ET3
The guy won half the races in SX the past two seasons. That's the facts. You are clearly a hater.
Sluggo77
3/4/2019 12:34pm
Mxracer6y wrote:
Eli hasn’t shown he’s capable lately?? So last weeks triple crown didn’t happen ?
carmfarm wrote:
Eli has shown he cant handle the pressure every weeknd in SX. That's just facts. He capable of winning every 5th weekend and 10th on off...
Eli has shown he cant handle the pressure every weeknd in SX. That's just facts. He capable of winning every 5th weekend and 10th on off days.. ya we know ET3
The guy won half the races in SX the past two seasons. That's the facts. You are clearly a hater.
That is kind of the point, he wins a ton of races but when he has the red plate he finds away to implode. Lots of wins but Zero titles. At this level it is a head game. Doesn't mean Eli isn't a fantastic rider, it just means he won't be winning any SX titles. He is more of a Bradshaw kinda personality than a Dungy. Frustrating if your a fan.

The Shop

3/4/2019 12:42pm
carmfarm wrote:
Sluggo77 wrote:
That is kind of the point, he wins a ton of races but when he has the red plate he finds away to implode. Lots of...
That is kind of the point, he wins a ton of races but when he has the red plate he finds away to implode. Lots of wins but Zero titles. At this level it is a head game. Doesn't mean Eli isn't a fantastic rider, it just means he won't be winning any SX titles. He is more of a Bradshaw kinda personality than a Dungy. Frustrating if your a fan.
I'm a Tomac fan and have no problem with his results this year. He can't get a start. It is what it is. Way too many people always trying to disrespect the riders when they don't meet up to their meaningless expectations. Like racing SX is so easy that when Eli doesn't win every race he is a "head case" and "can't handle the pressure". So stupid.
Skids
3/4/2019 1:56pm
Its not as much that Webbs going faster as its a field of guys that are not on their game, injured, or out. Once the bugs are smoothed out it will be shown for what it is. Get off his dick Webb riders.
BobPA
3/4/2019 2:56pm
Skids wrote:
Its not as much that Webbs going faster as its a field of guys that are not on their game, injured, or out. Once the bugs...
Its not as much that Webbs going faster as its a field of guys that are not on their game, injured, or out. Once the bugs are smoothed out it will be shown for what it is. Get off his dick Webb riders.
Holy shit, I thought this turd was banned days ago. Good to see ya still still kickin'.

Post a reply to: New era always happens quick

The Latest