New bike, searching for backgrounds

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2019 1:04 AM

Picked up a fresh scooter. I really like the stock look and want some backgrounds like the pictures, but with the upper stripe lining up the the orange on the shroud like the stock stickers do. Anyone able to do this or know where I can find them? Pictures show more or less what I'm looking for.

And my bike!

|

4/28/2019 1:47 AM

Look up VISCID Design Co. on Instagram. He can do anything you want and won’t break the bank.

|

4/28/2019 5:42 AM

SKDA I think has the best designs right now...

|

4/28/2019 5:45 AM

DeCal Works has that exactly.

|

-streets-

4/28/2019 5:46 AM

Brad460 wrote:

SKDA I think has the best designs right now...

Agreed, however that's not what I'm after here. Just want a stock look.

|

4/28/2019 6:17 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

Dang. Not sure how I missed that. I'll probably still look for a smaller company and avoid the green motorex logo.

|

4/28/2019 7:46 AM

It'd be rad if you checked out mine and @wacker's new graphics shop: https://eramoto.co

Our site doesn't have that design exactly, but we can do up whatever you want.

|

4/28/2019 9:13 AM

Decal Works can make whatever you want and the quality is outstanding!

|

4/28/2019 9:35 AM

Decal works is the same color as the stock KTM graphics. Mine line up great and keep the stock look. You can delete the additional logos.

|

4/28/2019 9:50 AM

Why not just buy some numbers? Best way to keep that stock look you’re going for

|

4/28/2019 4:08 PM

MotoPro Graphics did these up for my Dad and they mimic the stock lines and colors perfectly. These were for a '17 but I'm sure they have the same option for a '19

|

4/29/2019 7:22 AM

bryan wrote:

It'd be rad if you checked out mine and @wacker's new graphics shop: https://eramoto.co

Checked it out and liked it, sent you a message through the site.

|

4/29/2019 7:35 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

dtl210 wrote:

Dang. Not sure how I missed that. I'll probably still look for a smaller company and avoid the green motorex logo.

I would contact DeCal Works and ask how hard it is to change out the Motorex part and make it orange. Should be pretty basic to me. Anyone can do it though.

|

4/30/2019 4:08 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

dtl210 wrote:

mx 219 wrote:

I would contact DeCal Works and ask how hard it is to change out the Motorex part and make it orange. Should be pretty basic to me. Anyone can do it though.

Gotta be careful with logo colors. It’s green for a reason.

|

-streets-

4/30/2019 4:20 AM

180 decals.

|

4/30/2019 4:24 AM

Going to send you a PM, has a code with the company I use save you a little coin.

|

4/30/2019 7:23 AM

Thanks everyone. Went with ERAmoto. They didn't have what I wanted but were more than willing to create it and didn't charge an extra $5 for every little thing that I wanted done.

|

5/7/2019 6:38 PM

Brian from ERA Moto delivered exactly what I wanted. Impressed with the service and quality provided. Their orange matches the plastic better than the oem ktm stickers.

|

5/7/2019 7:01 PM

bryan wrote:

Not trying to derail this topic too much, but thank you for having an incredible website. Blows my mind how many graphics companies let you select your colors without seeing how it would actually look put together.

Well done on a great site and some badass designs

|