New York motocrosser was kind of right

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
8/18/2018 9:05pm
Cooper is the real deal. Ran the second fastest lap time of either class in practice today today, only beaten by Eli.

His moto finishes aren’t there yet, but he’s a rookie. This kid is super impressive and was extremely consistent all year long.
|
mxb2
8/18/2018 9:12pm
Cooper is the real deal. Ran the second fastest lap time of either class in practice today today, only beaten by Eli. His moto finishes aren’t...
Cooper is the real deal. Ran the second fastest lap time of either class in practice today today, only beaten by Eli.

His moto finishes aren’t there yet, but he’s a rookie. This kid is super impressive and was extremely consistent all year long.
He said he would win the title, now pay up .
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
8/18/2018 9:16pm
Cooper is the real deal. Ran the second fastest lap time of either class in practice today today, only beaten by Eli. His moto finishes aren’t...

mxb2 wrote:
He said he would win the title, now pay up .
Haha well he was very, very wrong about that....but the kid is surprisingly fast and fun to watch ride
jgmxdad251
8/18/2018 9:28pm
Practice times are cool but, Moto lap times are what really matter. He wasn’t faster than the 450’s in the motos. He has been impressive tho.
BR8ES
8/18/2018 10:09pm
The Future...yes or no?

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
8/18/2018 10:31pm

Lots of people say he is the real deal and that was never in question, it was when he was shooting off his mouth saying cooper was going to win the championship his rookie year that made him into a asshat.
FHKRacingZ
8/18/2018 11:25pm
I’m hoping this comes true, my good buddy is his mechanic #bonuschecks
Flip109
8/19/2018 6:20am
If the dude hadn’t come in acting like an asshat cooper prob have a lot more fans at this point. Funny how annoying fan boys can really turn you off a rider. But yeah the kid got speed for days. Just gotta harness it and mature a bit and he will be deadly.
8/19/2018 12:12pm
Flip109 wrote:
If the dude hadn’t come in acting like an asshat cooper prob have a lot more fans at this point. Funny how annoying fan boys can...
If the dude hadn’t come in acting like an asshat cooper prob have a lot more fans at this point. Funny how annoying fan boys can really turn you off a rider. But yeah the kid got speed for days. Just gotta harness it and mature a bit and he will be deadly.
You really let other people’s opinions shape your own opinion of a rider? That’s ridiculous.
drt410
8/19/2018 1:20pm
Hes definitely on one of the most impressive rookie rides Ive seen in a while.
Flip109
8/19/2018 4:17pm
Flip109 wrote:
If the dude hadn’t come in acting like an asshat cooper prob have a lot more fans at this point. Funny how annoying fan boys can...
You really let other people’s opinions shape your own opinion of a rider? That’s ridiculous.
When someone comes in acting like a complete asshole and just making predictions it’s hard to just get right up on their side and be like hell yeah! I never wish anything bad on coop. It actually made me well aware of his talent and a fan. But when that asshat went full retard it didn’t make me sad when coop wasn’t killing everyone. It’s a natural reaction to an idiot fan boy. It happens all day on here unfortunately.
loftyair
8/19/2018 4:22pm
Hes good for sure. I think he could of showed up a year or more earlier, and been further ahead, maybe. Never know...
motomx88
8/19/2018 4:41pm
Flip109 wrote:
Flip109 wrote:
When someone comes in acting like a complete asshole and just making predictions it’s hard to just get right up on their side and be like...
When someone comes in acting like a complete asshole and just making predictions it’s hard to just get right up on their side and be like hell yeah! I never wish anything bad on coop. It actually made me well aware of his talent and a fan. But when that asshat went full retard it didn’t make me sad when coop wasn’t killing everyone. It’s a natural reaction to an idiot fan boy. It happens all day on here unfortunately.
Do you remember when Alessi moved up to the big bikes? He talked all kinds of crap. The only thing I remember RC saying was that Alessi doesn't realize how fast him and James were going. Classic!
TXDirt
8/19/2018 5:16pm
Flip109 wrote:
When someone comes in acting like a complete asshole and just making predictions it’s hard to just get right up on their side and be like...
motomx88 wrote:
Do you remember when Alessi moved up to the big bikes? He talked all kinds of crap. The only thing I remember RC saying was that...
Do you remember when Alessi moved up to the big bikes? He talked all kinds of crap. The only thing I remember RC saying was that Alessi doesn't realize how fast him and James were going. Classic!
Alessi wasn't the one really talking crap. That was his entourage. Had a few things happened/not happened Alessi may have very well won a 450 MX title.

Cooper has legit speed and seems like a chill dude. I'm rooting for him. Regardless of what others say. I'm a fan. He's putting it on the line every moto. What's not to love? Respect to all of those guys. They are all bad bad dudes on a dirt bike.
cbuehler767
8/19/2018 5:55pm
drt410 wrote:
Hes definitely on one of the most impressive rookie rides Ive seen in a while.
Yes this. Hopefully he makes it through Circuscross healthy and lays it down next yr.
TeamGreen
8/19/2018 5:57pm
Wait a minute: is this kid's last name Cooper or Pourcel?

Post a reply to: New York motocrosser was kind of right

The Latest