New Weston Peick Fly Ad

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2019 8:16 AM

Saw it in Cycle News, Weston is looking good now days! Very cool for Fly to feature him!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/8/2019 8:55 AM

Stoked that he's riding and enjoying himself.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/8/2019 9:02 AM

Are you sure that is a new picture, and not an old one ?

|

10/8/2019 9:06 AM

zippytech wrote:

Are you sure that is a new picture, and not an old one ?

2 weeks or so

|

10/8/2019 9:08 AM

I guess I am amazed you don't see the scars from all the surgeries.

|

10/8/2019 9:14 AM

zippytech wrote:

I guess I am amazed you don't see the scars from all the surgeries.

Surgeons can do some pretty amazing work through a single small point of entry. There would be more scars if he’d had something like burns and skin grafts vs. broken bones. (There also could have been photoshop touch ups.)

|

10/8/2019 9:28 AM

True

|

10/8/2019 9:34 AM

Some people just come from the “question everything” school of thought.

Never mind that he’s in new gear. 🤔

|

10/8/2019 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2019 9:41 AM

From what I can see of it, the gear looks sharp! Great to see Weston active!

|

10/8/2019 11:32 AM

zippytech wrote:

Are you sure that is a new picture, and not an old one ?

Bro, you probably didn't mean anything by it, but gotta tell you my first reaction was that that was a hardcore dick thing to say.

|

10/8/2019 11:37 AM

Personally, I've never been more excited to be wearing Fly gear then seeing that ad.

No matter what he does from here, Peick is a legend. From climbing the latter to surviving that crash to swinging a leg back over the bike.

|

10/8/2019 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2019 11:46 AM

zippytech wrote:

Are you sure that is a new picture, and not an old one ?

kage173 wrote:

Bro, you probably didn't mean anything by it, but gotta tell you my first reaction was that that was a hardcore dick thing to say.

No, I did not. The last pic I saw of him he still looked pretty beat up, but this ad picture, he looks like he did before the crash.

It's not like companies don't have photo shop.

I am just amazed that he has come that far.

|

10/8/2019 11:51 AM

zippytech wrote:

I guess I am amazed you don't see the scars from all the surgeries.

rehan53 wrote:

Surgeons can do some pretty amazing work through a single small point of entry. There would be more scars if he’d had something like burns and skin grafts vs. broken bones. (There also could have been photoshop touch ups.)

Photoshop is a hell of a drug.

|

10/8/2019 12:13 PM

All I know is that dude is a Warrior !

|

10/8/2019 12:14 PM

Good on fly. Major respect for standing behind their guys.

|

10/8/2019 12:27 PM

That's a bad ass lid!

|

10/8/2019 12:33 PM

zippytech wrote:

No, I did not. The last pic I saw of him he still looked pretty beat up, but this ad picture, he looks like he did before the crash.

It's not like companies don't have photo shop.

I am just amazed that he has come that far.

There’s quite a few photos of him post op on his Instagram and his wife’s Instagram. I was also amazed at how well the doctors did when I first saw pictures. I believe he legit had a face off surgery so his scars would be like on top of his head and by his ears.

|

10/8/2019 1:42 PM

Yep, Weston looks great in the new gear. How is the report in his vision though? Last I heard he wasn’t getting 100% clear vision, and that was the reason JGR was hesitant about saying he’d be on the team for 2020. It just too dangerous to race without being able to see clearly .

|

10/8/2019 2:11 PM

kage173 wrote:

Personally, I've never been more excited to be wearing Fly gear then seeing that ad.

No matter what he does from here, Peick is a legend. From climbing the latter to surviving that crash to swinging a leg back over the bike.

He also climbed the former...

|

10/8/2019 3:54 PM

CivBars wrote:

He also climbed the former...

Lol. You got me bro

|

10/8/2019 4:28 PM

That IS a beautiful helmet! I agree on the kudos to Fly Racing, good job on the new gear and for sticking with your peeps.

|

10/8/2019 5:24 PM

JT$, you all are a class act, and thanks for that. First set of gear I bought when I returned to racing after a long absence was Fly, loved the style and colors, great quality, and little did I know, great company!

|