New Video

ClubMX
Edited Date/Time 3/11/2012 10:49am
We just put out a new video today showcasing our facility and what we have to offer. It was done by Danny Stuart at Motolimelight. Make sure you check it out... It is a treat.

Also, "Like" us on facebook for a chance to win 2 free weeks of training.

https://youtu.be/h_-b23WQ-SQ
|
machine
3/8/2012 6:13pm
wow, looks first rate. You obviously work very hard, good luck with your business.

The Shop

dirtnapper
3/8/2012 7:17pm
Thats a sweet facility, and you can tell the guys are very commited to what they do! Nice. Smile
EastFlorida
3/8/2012 7:25pm
VERY nice.... as mentioned above, to be 16 again knowing what I know now... GOOD LUCK to your business.
Saltybrad
3/8/2012 7:27pm
Want to send my twelve year old there, you guys have a summer camp program?
ClubMX
3/8/2012 7:35pm
Saltybrad wrote:
Want to send my twelve year old there, you guys have a summer camp program?
Depending on availability something could be scheduled. Send us an email for more information. Thanks
3/8/2012 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2012 7:42pm
open practice on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you break it up for little guys on 65/85's?

i have been to the track next to you but have only heard rumors about how nice yours is. gonna have pull the kid out of school early one day unless you guys have a spring break type plan.
ClubMX
3/8/2012 8:17pm
open practice on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you break it up for little guys on 65/85's? i have been to the track next to you but have only...

i have been to the track next to you but have only heard rumors about how nice yours is. gonna have pull the kid out of school early one day unless you guys have a spring break type plan.
We usually don't have many bikes that size come out for open practices, but we could do that if needed. Our 85 guys ride with everyone else so we don't usually have that issue.
3/8/2012 8:28pm
open practice on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you break it up for little guys on 65/85's? i have been to the track next to you but have only...

ClubMX wrote:
We usually don't have many bikes that size come out for open practices, but we could do that if needed. Our 85 guys ride with everyone...
We usually don't have many bikes that size come out for open practices, but we could do that if needed. Our 85 guys ride with everyone else so we don't usually have that issue.
cool i will see if i can jedi mind trick the wife into letting me take him out of school one day. we are flexible and reasonable when it comes to sharing the track. If i feel he is in any danger we will pick up and move over a track or maybe work only a section with a safe on and off point. i wouldnt want to shut down everyones track time for one kid. are the turn tracks and figure 8 tracks available during open practice?
Friday
3/8/2012 8:50pm
Very nice! Congrats on an awesome facility.
ClubMX
3/9/2012 8:10am
cool i will see if i can jedi mind trick the wife into letting me take him out of school one day. we are flexible and...
cool i will see if i can jedi mind trick the wife into letting me take him out of school one day. we are flexible and reasonable when it comes to sharing the track. If i feel he is in any danger we will pick up and move over a track or maybe work only a section with a safe on and off point. i wouldnt want to shut down everyones track time for one kid. are the turn tracks and figure 8 tracks available during open practice?
We are hauling in more clay for our turn tracks at the moment, but we have 2 outdoor tracks as well.
Titan1
3/9/2012 8:46am
I love seeing stuff like this! It's great for the sport.
mac3-d
3/9/2012 9:02am
very cool . never noticed those eye brows before on #338 reminds me of one of the muppets Angry

Post a reply to: New Video

The Latest