New TV Supercross deal is bad for sponsors and future sponsors

Twigster
12/19/2018 3:54am
JM485 wrote:
Question. Do bowlers, golfers, skateboarders, bmx riders, etc constantly work themselves into a frenzy about “growing” their sports in a desperate attempt for societal acceptance that...
Question. Do bowlers, golfers, skateboarders, bmx riders, etc constantly work themselves into a frenzy about “growing” their sports in a desperate attempt for societal acceptance that I can only imagine stems from a deep rooted search for self validation? Or do they just play their sports, have fun, and not worry about stuff they have no control over while simultaneously keeping their sanity and a realistic sense of their own influence in check?
Skateboarding, bmx, mountain-biking have more mass-market appeal than MX by a massive, massive margin. However, yes, they all self-promote like mad and all have tried/are trying to get even olympic recognition all the time. They also don't face the pressures that mx does from local government/local environmental groups which cause them to lose facilities to anything even remotely the same extent, so they don't need to go about educating people on their sport in order to protect themselves. Wink
Motoworld247
12/19/2018 10:56am
NBCSN EZ BRING ON A1 SO READY AND EXCITED
CR250Rider
12/19/2018 6:17pm
Question: How many people in the US will signup for the Pay-per-view?
My guess, under 10k
Alex814
12/19/2018 6:46pm
CR250Rider wrote:
Question: How many people in the US will signup for the Pay-per-view?
My guess, under 10k
Shhhh. You are going to ruin it for the delusional folks in here.

The Shop

Post a reply to: New TV Supercross deal is bad for sponsors and future sponsors

The Latest