New So Cal MX Track!?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 8:14 AM

Southern California has always been a motocross hotspot and still is to some degree. Back in the day, it seemed that motocross tracks were located anywhere and everywhere...De Anza, Riverside, Carlsbad, Ascot, Indian Dunes and the list went on and on. As urban sprawl grew, motocoross tracks in So Cal were forced out due to noise, dust and the value of the land they were built on. Today, there are still a handful of tracks around but nowhere near the numbers that used to be.

This morning I checked my social media feed and the first thing I saw was an article on a new, proposed track about 15 minutes from the house. Located at the 71/91 interchange, it's very close to the same urban sprawl previously mentioned. While I'm hopeful, I have a hard time seeing this approved, but you never know.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/24/2018 8:37 AM

Thanks for posting this. Last week, ML512 started a thread about this very project.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

1/24/2018 8:47 AM

Thanks, not sure how I missed that thread.

|

1/24/2018 9:05 AM

Xeno wrote:

Thanks for posting this. Last week, ML512 started a thread about this very project.

I’m trying to line up an interview with the people behind the facility.

|

1/24/2018 10:19 AM

Been hearing about this for over 6 years at that location. Not sure if it's the same group or not, but hope they can pull it off

|