New Respect For Webb

New respect for Webb. When he ran over AC, he didn’t swerve, counter steer, wheelie, dump it or anything. He just ran him over.

When he landed after using AC as a ramp, his rear tire threw roost. He clearly didn’t roll the AC obstacle, he used some throttle.

That’s sportsmanship, something to teach your kids.
|
9bro9
6/1/2020 11:15am
Also shouted AC out on the podium speech wishing him well and clearing up any potential beef before the media or vitards could go in on him for it. Props for being a stand up dude and a good sport.
6/1/2020 11:17am
That’s standup after you ramp him. I’m sure AC is happy Webb protected his championship standing.
6/1/2020 11:22am
I cannot believe what I just read... [img]https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/52c2df7ae4b0d215dded86fd/1465314286663-MBTWMFZIOJ2IOBULYU4I/face+psalm.jpg[/img]
I cannot believe what I just read...

It’s called professionalism over narcissism. I’m liking narcissistic Webb more and more.

The Shop

VetMX.com
6/1/2020 11:30am
To be fair, it looks like he tried to bunny hop him. Nothing else he could do going that fast. No foul.
6/1/2020 11:33am
VetMX.com wrote:
To be fair, it looks like he tried to bunny hop him. Nothing else he could do going that fast. No foul.
He was probably on the brakes. His suspension was compressed?

He could have tried to counter steer or dump his bike.

He didn’t do anything.
dimetime
6/1/2020 12:08pm
New respect for Webb. When he ran over AC, he didn’t swerve, counter steer, wheelie, dump it or anything. He just ran him over. When he...
New respect for Webb. When he ran over AC, he didn’t swerve, counter steer, wheelie, dump it or anything. He just ran him over.

When he landed after using AC as a ramp, his rear tire threw roost. He clearly didn’t roll the AC obstacle, he used some throttle.

How does someone get this fucking stupid in just one lifetime?

We're doomed
6/1/2020 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2020 12:10pm
In PulpMX’s interview with AC, he said he could tell Cooper was hard on the brakes and there was nothing he could’ve done to avoid him. He actually said he thought it would’ve hurt less if Cooper stayed off the brakes and hit him faster.

Where do threads go that are too dumb for the dumbgeon?
6/1/2020 12:15pm
I'm still confused.

OP, what is the point you are trying to argue? Are you saying Webb could have tried to avoid AC, or are you saying he purposely roosted his neck?? Please explain.
aeffertz
6/1/2020 12:34pm
I'm still confused. OP, what is the point you are trying to argue? Are you saying Webb could have tried to avoid AC, or are you...
I'm still confused.

OP, what is the point you are trying to argue? Are you saying Webb could have tried to avoid AC, or are you saying he purposely roosted his neck?? Please explain.
And he says he’s being sarcastically ironic at one point. I’m confused as well.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/1/2020 12:36pm
All aboard. Next stop? The Dumbgeon.
6/1/2020 12:38pm
In PulpMX’s interview with AC, he said he could tell Cooper was hard on the brakes and there was nothing he could’ve done to avoid him...
In PulpMX’s interview with AC, he said he could tell Cooper was hard on the brakes and there was nothing he could’ve done to avoid him. He actually said he thought it would’ve hurt less if Cooper stayed off the brakes and hit him faster.

So I just want to get this straight. A dude who wears “#1” doesn’t have the skills to safely control his actions or bike. Is that what you are saying?
6/1/2020 12:40pm
I'm still confused. OP, what is the point you are trying to argue? Are you saying Webb could have tried to avoid AC, or are you...
I'm still confused.

Both. You got it.
6/1/2020 12:44pm
I'm still confused.

aeffertz wrote:
And he says he’s being sarcastically ironic at one point. I’m confused as well.
I’ll help, from Wikipedia:
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt".[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.

Irony (from Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning 'dissimulation, feigned ignorance'[1]), in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event in which what appears, on the surface, to be the case, differs radically from what is actually the case.

I made sure it was both.
6/1/2020 1:01pm
New respect for Webb. When he ran over AC, he didn’t swerve, counter steer, wheelie, dump it or anything. He just ran him over. When he...

dimetime wrote:

We're doomed
It’s about ethics. Webb didn’t flinch so we know he doesn’t have any. Even though you judged me, this isn’t about you so I won’t ask you about your ethics.
6/1/2020 9:10pm
In PulpMX’s interview with AC, he said he could tell Cooper was hard on the brakes and there was nothing he could’ve done to avoid him...

So I just want to get this straight. A dude who wears “#1” doesn’t have the skills to safely control his actions or bike. Is that...
So I just want to get this straight. A dude who wears “#1” doesn’t have the skills to safely control his actions or bike. Is that what you are saying?
So to finish this, that’s exactly what you are saying.
6/1/2020 9:11pm

dimetime wrote:

We're doomed
It’s about ethics. Webb didn’t flinch so we know he doesn’t have any. Even though you judged me, this isn’t about you so I won’t ask...
It’s about ethics. Webb didn’t flinch so we know he doesn’t have any. Even though you judged me, this isn’t about you so I won’t ask you about your ethics.
Your downvote indicates your ethics are lacking.

Post a reply to: New Respect For Webb

The Latest