New Private MX track in Louisiana

ArcolaMX
Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 11:03am
An investor and myself have begun construction of a private motocross track in Roseland, Louisiana (right off the I-55 Arcola/Roseland exit). I am looking for some locals or people in the area to come test out the track this week. The track is not completed but we would love to get some insight from some quality riders.

Please message me know if interested, we can discuss further, if you assist us in the development process we will wave your membership fee.

The private club will be named Arcola MX Compound and Campground, it is located on a beautiful 40 acre tract with rolling hills and frontage on four roadways.. This is just the beginning of our plan, once the motocross track lifts off we will be expanding into other extreme sports and amenities.

Heres a picture of the land after we first purchased it

Let me know what y'all think, any advice or help would be appreciated

Thank you,

GG
|
FCMX
5/22/2018 7:09am
Hell yeah. Wish it was closer to Lake Charles area, but still nice to see this happening.

The Shop

5/25/2018 2:49pm
ArcolaMX wrote:
An investor and myself have begun construction of a private motocross track in Roseland, Louisiana (right off the I-55 Arcola/Roseland exit). I am looking for some...
An investor and myself have begun construction of a private motocross track in Roseland, Louisiana (right off the I-55 Arcola/Roseland exit). I am looking for some locals or people in the area to come test out the track this week. The track is not completed but we would love to get some insight from some quality riders.

Please message me know if interested, we can discuss further, if you assist us in the development process we will wave your membership fee.

The private club will be named Arcola MX Compound and Campground, it is located on a beautiful 40 acre tract with rolling hills and frontage on four roadways.. This is just the beginning of our plan, once the motocross track lifts off we will be expanding into other extreme sports and amenities.

Heres a picture of the land after we first purchased it

Let me know what y'all think, any advice or help would be appreciated

Thank you,

GG
Hey, I don't know how to get messages but I live close and go to Kentwood all the time, i can help just let me know how to contact you.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/25/2018 3:11pm
Isn’t there an MX track out there in Loranger? I wonder if there any riders over there that could drive over?
7/5/2018 6:08pm
burn1986 wrote:
Isn’t there an MX track out there in Loranger? I wonder if there any riders over there that could drive over?
The track in Loranger is Full Throttle MX.. I normally go there and it is a really fun track.. It wasn’t open on the 4th so me and a buddy decided to try out this Arcola track.. I must say it was a very fun track.. Not a whole lot of jumps but a lot of turns and a fast paced track.. I will definitely be going back to this track..
jbonemalone
7/5/2018 7:07pm
burn1986 wrote:
The track in Loranger is Full Throttle MX.. I normally go there and it is a really fun track.. It wasn’t open on the 4th so...
The track in Loranger is Full Throttle MX.. I normally go there and it is a really fun track.. It wasn’t open on the 4th so me and a buddy decided to try out this Arcola track.. I must say it was a very fun track.. Not a whole lot of jumps but a lot of turns and a fast paced track.. I will definitely be going back to this track..
Man I’m gonna have to make a trip down to this track and ride with you dude. We’re up in Alexandria and looking for a new track to rip!
7/5/2018 7:12pm
Man I’m gonna have to make a trip down to this track and ride with you dude. We’re up in Alexandria and looking for a new...
Man I’m gonna have to make a trip down to this track and ride with you dude. We’re up in Alexandria and looking for a new track to rip!
Man you are more than welcomed to ride with us..
Shawn142
7/6/2018 11:03am
I'm glad to hear someone actually likes Full Throttle. It felt like riding around in someone's backyard to me.
7/6/2018 11:09am
Shawn142 wrote:
I'm glad to hear someone actually likes Full Throttle. It felt like riding around in someone's backyard to me.
Were you there recently?? It's a pretty dope track..

Post a reply to: New Private MX track in Louisiana

The Latest