New Mad Skills release date?

Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1180th
A while ago (about 6 months) the guys of Mad Skills did a video where they explained they were working on a new version of the game. I really like the game as it is, but really curious to see what new stuff they’ve come up with.

Does anyone know when it will be released?
|
greenmx5
9/7/2018 10:25am
A while ago (about 6 months) the guys of Mad Skills did a video where they explained they were working on a new version of the...
A while ago (about 6 months) the guys of Mad Skills did a video where they explained they were working on a new version of the game. I really like the game as it is, but really curious to see what new stuff they’ve come up with.

I read in the comments on their facebook page where they replied to a fan and said it wasn't going to be for a while yet...
MXMiKEMX
9/7/2018 10:44am
A while ago (about 6 months) the guys of Mad Skills did a video where they explained they were working on a new version of the...

I was on the beta test team for MSMX2 for a little over a year before they launched the game.

I believe they had been working on MSMX 2 for roughly a year prior to the beta stage.

I am not sure if they have even started the beta stage for MSMX 3.

Post a reply to: New Mad Skills release date?

The Latest