New MXGP Videogame “MXGP20”

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2020 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2020 8:31 PM

The MXGP YouTube page is premiering the new game on September 17th at 4:30 CST. I hope it’s good!

|

9/16/2020 8:44 PM

I cross my fingers and then been disappointed at any mx game release so far wishing that it has fun physics l, good sound and the rider doesn’t look like a good, hopefully they’ve figured something out this time round, I imagine it’ll just be a rebrand tho.

|

9/16/2020 9:40 PM

Finally!

|

9/16/2020 9:50 PM

|

9/16/2020 11:02 PM

I'm not going to keep my hope up anymore.

|

9/17/2020 2:12 AM

Photo
|

9/17/2020 2:52 AM

Looks like another copy pasta.

|

9/17/2020 2:54 AM

I’ll be buying it for the PS5 without question.

|

9/17/2020 3:33 AM

I wonder if all the 'copy and paste' commenters see the irony in their comments.. Cause it's every fucken time!

I'd much rather pay for a game that's similar to the game I like with added updates rather than pay for a game that's had a major 'update' that isn't and sucks now

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

9/17/2020 4:02 AM

jemcee wrote:

I wonder if all the 'copy and paste' commenters see the irony in their comments.. Cause it's every fucken time!

I'd much rather pay for a game that's similar to the game I like with added updates rather than pay for a game that's had a major 'update' that isn't and sucks now

U mad bro?

Why does it piss you off that I just want a rider thats not a goon and bike sounds that are real. Small improvements do nothing for me when the core of the game is a turd. Can’t polish a turd.

|

9/17/2020 4:11 AM

I just cancelled the pre-order that I haven't ordered yet.

|

9/17/2020 4:13 AM

jemcee wrote:

tobz wrote:

U mad bro?

Why does it piss you off that I just want a rider thats not a goon and bike sounds that are real. Small improvements do nothing for me when the core of the game is a turd. Can’t polish a turd.

Haha mad? Aaah no, I'm not mad..
It doesn't piss me off in the slightest I just think it's weird to comment the same thing in every MXGP game thread

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

9/17/2020 4:16 AM

jemcee wrote:

tobz wrote:

U mad bro?

jemcee wrote:

Haha mad? Aaah no, I'm not mad..
It doesn't piss me off in the slightest I just think it's weird to comment the same thing in every MXGP game thread

I’ll change my tune when they change their goony looking fart making rider.

|

9/17/2020 4:41 AM

They should stick to making motogp games

|

9/17/2020 4:49 AM

A track editor with elevation changes! Just got to make the AMA tracks and I never have to buy an MXGP game again!

|

9/17/2020 4:59 AM

Yay another one with no ruts and power sliding through every corner with a boner air rider. Ugh. Mxgp 3 was still better

|

9/17/2020 6:41 AM

Seems to me that Milestone has hit a wall. So much progression until SX1 and just kind of flatlined.

|

9/17/2020 6:46 AM

So how's MXGP20 going to work then? If it's true to form they'll only be about 6 tracks and no qualifying races..

Wondering if the pit lane mechanics will be wearing masks...

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

9/17/2020 7:39 AM

If it's going to be the same shit where ruts are merely aesthetic and have zero effect on the rider, I'm out. I shit on MX vs ATV for years because watching third person gameplay, it looks like complete ass. However, I gave it a shot after they made the AMA national tracks, and it blows the Milestone games out of the water. The speed of the game is too fast, and like I said, if you're playing in third person it looks weird, but in first person, the game is amazing. The tracks have multiple lines that actually affect the bike, and the track actually deforms as the race goes on and will absolutely slow you down as the lines go away.

The game is still over the top with the speed, but it is so much closer to actual motocross than the Milestone games, and I was a Milestone fan before giving All Out a try. Some people prefer the physics of the Milestone games, and honestly, I much prefer the fact that the speeds in their games are much closer to reality. However, after playing All Out and running the AMA tracks, I can't go back to the Milestone games. It's just so much more fun for me when there are actual lines and ruts that affect your riding and not just a flat surface that looks like it has ruts. You know, like actual motocross.

|

9/17/2020 7:43 AM

They are going the Madden route - at this point you guys shouldn't be surprised not much will be changing.

I will say SX3 feels great. Just don't try to whip.

|

9/17/2020 7:43 AM

I wonder if it will still take 3 seasons to get enough cash for a 125 🤪

|

9/17/2020 7:45 AM

danzig138 wrote:

They are going the Madden route - at this point you guys shouldn't be surprised not much will be changing.

I will say SX3 feels great. Just don't try to whip.

I actually like the whips in sx 3 a lot. You can do the traditional scrub or a turn down type whip with a little practice

|

9/17/2020 7:47 AM

I was going to wait a while to buy the new console but if this is good enough, I will have some fomo

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

9/17/2020 7:48 AM

Pretty stoked on this though Photo

|

9/17/2020 7:48 AM

Spudnut wrote:

I actually like the whips in sx 3 a lot. You can do the traditional scrub or a turn down type whip with a little practice

I hear you. I feel like when the whip comes naturally it looks great, but when i force a whip, I get all sideways and shit goes downhill quick.

|

9/17/2020 7:50 AM

T-Fish wrote:

I’ll be buying it for the PS5 without question.

I buy every release for XBOX too. Great games!

|

9/17/2020 8:59 AM

Still waiting on that Enduro GP game

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

9/17/2020 9:47 AM

My hope is that with the new altimeter in track builder someone will make some great AMA replica tracks. If that happens I'll buy the game.

|

9/17/2020 11:51 AM

foreman52 wrote:

Seems to me that Milestone has hit a wall. So much progression until SX1 and just kind of flatlined.

it's been like 8 years since their first motocross game and ps2 games are still better than theirs

|

9/17/2020 12:04 PM

I didn't know Tomac races GP nowsilly

*sigh* Ok take my money milestone you win again.

|