New MX vs. ATV Game Coming?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2021 8:50 AM

Looks like there's a new one in development.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/24/2021 9:31 AM

Alright I'll get her started. If we can't get Reflex 2.0... Can we get either get a new game or All Out 2.0? Fix the floaty jumping and make the bikes settle in corners. Create better terrain deformation and I'll be satisfied. Plus current year DLC bikes.

|

3/24/2021 9:32 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Looks like there's a new one in development.

I think that when we started asking for DLC, updated bikes and such in like 2018 they said already back then that there was going to be a new game instead of just updating the current.

|

3/24/2021 9:52 AM

Oh yay. Buggies, quads, and 500' triple backflips.

|

3/24/2021 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2021 10:45 AM

Since developers should've had current gen console equipment in hand for roughly 2 years or more now, current gen has been out for a few months, and it's been 3 years now since All Out, we should be hearing something by summer at least. Glad they're taking the time to build a solid game instead of pumping out a "new" game every single year.

|

3/24/2021 11:08 AM

greenmx5 wrote:

Since developers should've had current gen console equipment in hand for roughly 2 years or more now, current gen has been out ...more

they havent built a solid game since reflex, doesnt matter if they sold a "new" game 1 day or 10 years after their last one.

|

3/24/2021 11:27 AM

greenmx5 wrote:

Since developers should've had current gen console equipment in hand for roughly 2 years or more now, current gen has been out ...more

zookrider62! wrote:

they havent built a solid game since reflex, doesnt matter if they sold a "new" game 1 day or 10 years after their last one.

All out was a step in the right direction. Even though I somewhat agree, If they kept adding DLC I would still be playing all out.

|

3/24/2021 11:38 AM

I normally don't post in the game threads that much anymore but my only request is to bring back the suspension loading/seat bounce system from Alive. The current system is so wonky and unpredictable, and the system from Alive was solid and consistent.

|

3/24/2021 11:43 AM

I'm old school. I like MX V. ATV Unleashed! laughing laughing laughing

I can't get used to the games where you can control the rider's eye movement within the head movement, within the body movement, within the bike controls, while having gas, clutch, and separate brakes. Man, I only have so many fingers!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/24/2021 12:11 PM

Falcon wrote:

I'm old school. I like MX V. ATV Unleashed! laughing laughing laughing

I can't get used to the games where you can control the rider's eye movement ...more

MX v ATV Unleashed all day. I still go hard on Sutter Raceway and the Philly SX

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

3/24/2021 12:18 PM

I enjoy playing MX vs ATV All Out. I know a lot of people loved Reflex but why would we want the same game released again. Personally, I enjoy watching the evolution of game play. I just hope they add tuning to the ghost/time-attack mode.

Beyond that, if they want to try and utilize the gyro in the controllers that would potentially add to the simulation of the game a much more 1-to-1 control of the game. Here's a video I did on doing this on PC a while back.

|

3/24/2021 12:33 PM

I bought a PS4 just to play the last version but the physics were really different and for the first time since its inception I stopped playing. Hope they get back to something more like the MX vs ATV Supercross which I thought was outstanding.

|

3/24/2021 12:50 PM

MX vs ATV Reflex was good, I liked Alive better though. I still play it now and then on my ps3.
MX vs ATV Supercross Encore was also pretty good except for the pre-loading. With All out I didn't even bother to get it because it looked so shitty on youtube. I hope they're going back to something like Alive was.

|

3/24/2021 12:52 PM

Never could get into all out. The graphics and overall feel just all seemed way too “cartoonish”

|

3/24/2021 12:55 PM

MVA untamed was my personal favorite

|

3/24/2021 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2021 7:39 PM

That explains why they haven’t done shit with All Out in years. I dig All Out, it was as close to Reflex as anything. Hopefully they just release some new tracks and keep the same physics.

|

3/24/2021 7:59 PM

MX vs ATV Unleashed needs to just be remastered with new tracks, bikes, and gear

|

3/24/2021 8:29 PM

Personally I would be happy if they built on the All Out engine. I love that game and still fire it up fairly regularly. It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun IMO. It improved so much between release and now.

So building on that engine would be a great starting point.

|

3/24/2021 9:19 PM

DoctorJD wrote:

Oh yay. Buggies, quads, and 500' triple backflips.

Still fun. 🙂

|

3/25/2021 12:49 AM

Reflex or MX Sim babyyyy

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

3/25/2021 3:18 AM

Leeham wrote:

Reflex or MX Sim babyyyy

Have you tried MX bikes with the most recent update? It's legit

|

3/25/2021 6:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2021 6:42 AM

I’m not as big on the current bikes and gear DLCs. Give me the Yamaha of Troy YZ250 and some No Fear gear and I’m happy

An outdoor track editor would be sick.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

3/25/2021 8:10 PM

The best.
Photo

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.

3/30/2021 3:59 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

zookrider62! wrote:

I agree. I liked the physics of Alive but it was an unfinished game.

|

3/30/2021 5:56 PM

Ill throw in , can we get the sound correct? Its 2021🤔😁

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

3/30/2021 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2021 8:44 PM

TannerMxer wrote:

The best.
Photo

I’d buy this remastered. Just leave the sounds alone. Remaster the graphics. Give us new tracks and a bitchin multiplayer. I’m solid then.

how Is it that the first MX unleashed In MX versus ATV unleashed sounds were just amazing, and ever since every game has just effed everything up with what sounds like a damn chainsaw.

Stop recording dirtbikes wide open in the sound booth. Just stop go to a Track and follow them.

|

GP740
Since 1987

3/30/2021 9:45 PM

For those of you that may not know, reflex and unleashed are on the Xbox store to download for super cheap like 6 bucks each or something

|

3/30/2021 11:54 PM

TannerMxer wrote:

The best.
Photo

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I’d buy this remastered. Just leave the sounds alone. Remaster the graphics. Give us new tracks and a bitchin multiplayer. I’m ...more

Reflex was recorded with a backpack on a real rider.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

3/31/2021 1:16 AM

Riesenberg448 wrote:

Reflex was recorded with a backpack on a real rider.

Did he have like 14-speed-HRC experimental gearbox?

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

3/31/2021 7:52 AM

Mx Unleashed is free if you have Xbox live gold. The bike sound on that game is so good. Can’t believe the sound on All Out is so bad lol

|