New KW Racewear website

TomKW
Edited Date/Time 1/30/2018 6:52am
Hi Everybody,
its Tom from KW RaceWear

We just launch new version of the website.
Here is short note about the release:

http://www.vitalmx.com/news/press-release/KW-RaceWear-launch-new-websit…

and here you can check website out:
www.kwracewear.com

Let us know what you think about it !
Thanks
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/6/2018 2:39pm
You're back, so who finally won the design contest you had put on or was that just to grab some new ideas for your 2018 line of gear?

Much ty.
1/6/2018 3:23pm
Hey Mav, the KW guys are very loyal in the speedway world. They make some of the best speedway suits for the best riders in the world, let's give them a chance. The designs look good and they are taking a different approach, why wear someone else's gear when you can design and wear your own? And don't worry, when i rode i wore Maliniak, that will mean little to you, but Tom will know Wink
RandyS
1/6/2018 4:11pm
Maybe you should buy an ad.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/6/2018 4:14pm
cookster46 wrote:
Hey Mav, the KW guys are very loyal in the speedway world. They make some of the best speedway suits for the best riders in the...
Hey Mav, the KW guys are very loyal in the speedway world. They make some of the best speedway suits for the best riders in the world, let's give them a chance. The designs look good and they are taking a different approach, why wear someone else's gear when you can design and wear your own? And don't worry, when i rode i wore Maliniak, that will mean little to you, but Tom will know Wink

The Shop

1/6/2018 4:28pm
Tom website looks good. Why cant you use my IP to geo locate/route me to a site that has gear in dollars not euro?

My first thought is that I have no idea what the conversion is and I am instantly not interested.
1/6/2018 5:03pm
Yeah okay, check my IP. I rode mx all my life up to british champs and then ended up riding speedway for a few years after. I follow the sport and know alot about it, have many close friends still racing speedway.
TomKW
1/6/2018 8:24pm
Tom website looks good. Why cant you use my IP to geo locate/route me to a site that has gear in dollars not euro? My first...
Tom website looks good. Why cant you use my IP to geo locate/route me to a site that has gear in dollars not euro?

My first thought is that I have no idea what the conversion is and I am instantly not interested.
Good call mate, we need to work it out. Our original idea was to get language by IP and I guess it works ok. That is main reason why I drop this subject in first place, we want to make website as simple in use as we can, and we appreciate all suggestions.
tek14
1/7/2018 5:27am
TomKW wrote:
Good call mate, we need to work it out. Our original idea was to get language by IP and I guess it works ok. That is...
Good call mate, we need to work it out. Our original idea was to get language by IP and I guess it works ok. That is main reason why I drop this subject in first place, we want to make website as simple in use as we can, and we appreciate all suggestions.
http://kwracewear.com/en/gear-sets/289-sweatshirts
Some pages give you still 404 not found info.
jrrundle
1/7/2018 9:22am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You're back, so who finally won the design contest you had put on or was that just to grab some new ideas for your 2018 line...
You're back, so who finally won the design contest you had put on or was that just to grab some new ideas for your 2018 line of gear?

Much ty.
Can you please address this!? We’ve all been on the edge of our seats!
TomKW
1/8/2018 2:50am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You're back, so who finally won the design contest you had put on or was that just to grab some new ideas for your 2018 line...

Much ty.
jrrundle wrote:
Can you please address this!? We’ve all been on the edge of our seats!
Guys, we did not run any of designs from contest yet. All designers involved in contest did get info about us keeping drawings on file. If we decide to place any of them in collection - designer will obviously get the prize! Also, even though contest is over, and you guys want to send us some creative work - feel free to do so. We appreciate all design ideas, and if we decide to give them a try - you will get same reward as mentioned in last year contest.

If you got more questions or ideas feel free to contact me at tom@kwracewear.com
Thank You Guys !
TomKW
1/9/2018 8:45am
Turbojez wrote:
That's pretty weird... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/07/236617/s1200_KWsad.jpg[/img]
That's pretty weird...

Hi mate,
Yes, base of the jersey is pretty similar, customization options though - very wide Smile A lot of colors and free name & number.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/29/2018 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2018 5:02pm
RandyS wrote:
Maybe you should buy an ad.
Looks like he finally took your advice.

No idea how much a KW custom gear set costs but $20 off doesn't seem like much of a deal. Was that a typo? Maybe it's 20% off?
JMR1976
1/29/2018 5:10pm
Ken Woczen is my favorite rider.
1/29/2018 5:10pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Looks like he finally took your advice. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/29/240998/s1200_Screenshot_20180129_194213.jpg[/img] No idea how much a KW custom gear set costs but $20 off doesn't seem like much of...

No idea how much a KW custom gear set costs but $20 off doesn't seem like much of a deal. Was that a typo? Maybe it's 20% off?
What the hell is your problem? Are you a child?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/29/2018 5:17pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Looks like he finally took your advice. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/29/240998/s1200_Screenshot_20180129_194213.jpg[/img] No idea how much a KW custom gear set costs but $20 off doesn't seem like much of...

What the hell is your problem? Are you a child?
No problem. I'm guessing you aren't aware that he kept spamming the board about his company.

Other companies buy ads to advertise so why shouldn't he? He finally did.

So what's your problem?
1/29/2018 5:25pm
I'm fully aware of his posts. They weren't deleted. It's not your site. I don't really have a problem, but I think you trying to be an internet bully over your little beef is pathetic. Gear looks good. Website is great. Good luck to the OP!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/29/2018 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2018 5:35pm
I'm fully aware of his posts. They weren't deleted. It's not your site. I don't really have a problem, but I think you trying to be...
I'm fully aware of his posts. They weren't deleted. It's not your site. I don't really have a problem, but I think you trying to be an internet bully over your little beef is pathetic. Gear looks good. Website is great. Good luck to the OP!
Lol internet bully. Sure, why not.

FYI no beef. It's great that he bought an ad. Concerning the ad it might be a typo. Maybe it is $20 off and maybe it's 20% off.
1/30/2018 6:14am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Lol internet bully. Sure, why not. FYI no beef. It's great that he bought an ad. Concerning the ad it might be a typo. Maybe it...

FYI no beef. It's great that he bought an ad. Concerning the ad it might be a typo. Maybe it is $20 off and maybe it's 20% off.
It says $20 so the deal is $20 off. This is pre-school type stuff. Try to keep up.
kkawboy14
1/30/2018 6:33am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Lol internet bully. Sure, why not. FYI no beef. It's great that he bought an ad. Concerning the ad it might be a typo. Maybe it...

It says $20 so the deal is $20 off. This is pre-school type stuff. Try to keep up.
Right! The guy probably could have given a bigger discount if he didn’t have to buy ads
tprice07
1/30/2018 6:50am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2018 6:52am
Site looks great and has some great functionality.

Love the customization of the gear, as a designer I have wanted that for some time.

The $20 off is in fact $20 off, not 20%.

The design of the Rush set is pretty close to the stuff Roczen wore but does have a few different design elements added.

If you buy the Shift stuff off the shelf I don't think you'll be happy with the look. 90% of people won't look good in that gear either. You need to be trim like Roczen or Deano. I don't believe Shift offers the lettering like KW does. That means you are getting a blank set of gear that you would have to put iron on some lettering which would change the fit and feel completely.

Even comparing them as two blank sets of gear I think I prefer the KW.

...side note to KW, you need to set up SSL. I didn't run through the entire checkout but did get to a page that requires authentication and that should be secured. SSL/https does factor into Google's page rank algorithm as well.

Post a reply to: New KW Racewear website

The Latest