New JS7 Interview

orange_44
9/7/2018 6:27am
So Pulp got punked again!
Maybe that has more to do with Roger Larsen being a tool to Matthes. Per Steve, he reached out and Larsen wasn't about the vlog so...
Maybe that has more to do with Roger Larsen being a tool to Matthes. Per Steve, he reached out and Larsen wasn't about the vlog so to punk Steve he releases the picture on Instagram. Which was a huge dick move as these guys were trying to just do something fun because the world misses Stew.
Larsen seems like a dbag
flatout111
9/7/2018 7:35am
Is there any way to embed an IG video? I don't have an account.
SEE ARE125
9/7/2018 7:47am
flatout111 wrote:
I don’t have one either but I was able to watch it. I’ll see if I can embed it.
billyp330
9/7/2018 7:49am Edited Date/Time 9/7/2018 7:50am
flatout111 wrote:

Not working in preview but maybe when i post..

Edit: No, nothing seems to work

The Shop

Spydee
9/7/2018 7:54am
You shouldn't need an account to view it anyway.
Flip109
9/7/2018 8:01am
James has twice as many followers as that dude on insta. He’d been better off interviewing himself about himself to get some kind of point across Laughing

Either way glad he’s slowly putting himself back out in the public eye. Good to see him happy and thriving.
Stuntman949
9/7/2018 8:04am
So Pulp got punked again!
Maybe that has more to do with Roger Larsen being a tool to Matthes. Per Steve, he reached out and Larsen wasn't about the vlog so...
Maybe that has more to do with Roger Larsen being a tool to Matthes. Per Steve, he reached out and Larsen wasn't about the vlog so to punk Steve he releases the picture on Instagram. Which was a huge dick move as these guys were trying to just do something fun because the world misses Stew.
Roger Larson makes Seven uncool
early
Fantasy
2139th
9/7/2018 8:13am
Wonder if they are petitioning the ama to keep AP from taking 7?
jeffro503
9/7/2018 8:15am
The IG pic above does work. You don't click on the pic , you click on the words " A post shared by Tim Storey (@timstoreyofficial) " . It'll open up a pic of him and James standing there , then click on that.
jeffro503
9/7/2018 8:17am
early wrote:
He already used up the amount of times allowed from what I understand. And who know's if AP wants that number for sure.
billyp330
9/7/2018 8:17am
jeffro503 wrote:
The IG pic above does work. You don't click on the pic , you click on the words " A post shared by Tim Storey (@timstoreyofficial)...
The IG pic above does work. You don't click on the pic , you click on the words " A post shared by Tim Storey (@timstoreyofficial) " . It'll open up a pic of him and James standing there , then click on that.
Yea but I was trying to embed the video so no need to open a new tab. Idk why it doesnt work and i tried a few different methods. O well I give up lol
early
Fantasy
2139th
9/7/2018 8:27am
early wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
He already used up the amount of times allowed from what I understand. And who know's if AP wants that number for sure.
look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/7/2018 8:30am
If that isn't a big enough sign for you that he's done, I don't know that you'll ever get it. He put on weight and looks healthy, mentoring & giving back to his community, etc.

Congrats James, you earned it!

Enjoy retirement.
billyp330
9/7/2018 8:37am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If that isn't a big enough sign for you that he's done, I don't know that you'll ever get it. He put on weight and looks...
If that isn't a big enough sign for you that he's done, I don't know that you'll ever get it. He put on weight and looks healthy, mentoring & giving back to his community, etc.

Congrats James, you earned it!

Enjoy retirement.
His first public interview in a very long time is with a guy that is only known as a comeback coach... I'm holding on to that.

Don't kill the DREAM!!!!
mb60
9/7/2018 8:51am
Man the people that are posting on this just makes me laugh ? Looks like Tim Storey is a life coach that gets his word across in a church. Anybody think James is getting his word out as well ? Maybe they go to the same church and James is actually trying to help people with his story. The dude is not coming back and seems he wants nothing to do with the mx world anymore. Respect his life and just move on and find a new person to bash or cheer for.
mister2dt
9/7/2018 8:51am
I think JS is most likely using this guy as a mentor of sorts to make peace with how his career ended and the goals he didnt get to achieve. Concussions bring on depression. This is probably his way of making a positive out of the way his career ended. And also why we will probably never get a retirement speech or anything else. He didnt exactly end his career the way he planned on ending it. I could very easily see him battling depression inside over how he left racing.
davistld01
9/7/2018 9:02am
Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?
davistld01 wrote:
The interviewer is clearly an African-American, and the interview seems targeted at African-Americans. If James is encouraging young men to come up to a level society...
The interviewer is clearly an African-American, and the interview seems targeted at African-Americans. If James is encouraging young men to come up to a level society might have convinced them they can’t attain...and can use this guy (whoever he is) and this predominantly African-American platform to do it on... more power to him.

I doubt Matthes has much if any influence outside of the Moto world, and James seems to have a bigger picture in mind.
tprice07 wrote:
The interviewer is “clearly African America”? Are you stupid?
Ok...clearly you are the stupid one here. Check out Mr. Storey. Honestly...does he look like any white guy you know? I'll answer it for you, jughead...NO. He looks like a black man. No damage done...just pointing out facts. You offended?

I think it's great if James is mentoring kids...black or white, like Storey said. But, given that he and James mentioned that he was the only African-American to get to the level of success that he has in motocross, I just assumed he was mainly targeting African-American youth.
Brap!
9/7/2018 9:34am
We’ll see JS7 at A1 on a Duracell sponsored Alta. Stamp it.
mauidex
9/7/2018 9:52am
man I dont know but if any of you that think James is ever racing professional SX again you must be smoking better shit than I got!!!WhistlingWhistlingGrinningGrinning
tprice07
9/7/2018 10:18am
davistld01 wrote:
The interviewer is clearly an African-American, and the interview seems targeted at African-Americans. If James is encouraging young men to come up to a level society...
The interviewer is clearly an African-American, and the interview seems targeted at African-Americans. If James is encouraging young men to come up to a level society might have convinced them they can’t attain...and can use this guy (whoever he is) and this predominantly African-American platform to do it on... more power to him.

I doubt Matthes has much if any influence outside of the Moto world, and James seems to have a bigger picture in mind.
tprice07 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Ok...clearly you are the stupid one here. Check out Mr. Storey. Honestly...does he look like any white guy you know? I'll answer it for you, jughead...NO...
Ok...clearly you are the stupid one here. Check out Mr. Storey. Honestly...does he look like any white guy you know? I'll answer it for you, jughead...NO. He looks like a black man. No damage done...just pointing out facts. You offended?

I think it's great if James is mentoring kids...black or white, like Storey said. But, given that he and James mentioned that he was the only African-American to get to the level of success that he has in motocross, I just assumed he was mainly targeting African-American youth.
You do realize there are more than two races. Just because someone isn’t white doesn’t mean he is black or African American. Plus why is race even relevant?

Weren’t you booted from here already?
jeffro503
9/7/2018 10:27am
tprice07 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Ok...clearly you are the stupid one here. Check out Mr. Storey. Honestly...does he look like any white guy you know? I'll answer it for you, jughead...NO...

tprice07 wrote:
You do realize there are more than two races. Just because someone isn’t white doesn’t mean he is black or African American. Plus why is race...
You do realize there are more than two races. Just because someone isn’t white doesn’t mean he is black or African American. Plus why is race even relevant?

Can we get of the race subject line of thinking here? Who gives a shit what color the guy's skin is?

This little interview he did is something James himself thought might be a good idea. I have no idea what it's even really about , so we can all speculate all we want to , and maybe sit back and see what comes of it. I don't agree with the way he left all his fans , sponsor's , ect......hanging the way he did , but maybe this is a way for him to start and gap that bridge a bit?
tprice07
9/7/2018 10:35am
davistld01 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:
You do realize there are more than two races. Just because someone isn’t white doesn’t mean he is black or African American. Plus why is race...

jeffro503 wrote:
Can we get of the race subject line of thinking here? Who gives a shit what color the guy's skin is? This little interview he did...
Can we get of the race subject line of thinking here? Who gives a shit what color the guy's skin is?

This little interview he did is something James himself thought might be a good idea. I have no idea what it's even really about , so we can all speculate all we want to , and maybe sit back and see what comes of it. I don't agree with the way he left all his fans , sponsor's , ect......hanging the way he did , but maybe this is a way for him to start and gap that bridge a bit?
Totally agree.

It is interesting to me that Tim Storey is a "Comeback Coach". I don't think James is coming back but I do think you are onto something.
WW444
9/7/2018 10:52am
That was just a weird interview. And who is that guy? I still believe James should say something to his fans. I have no problem with him shitting on the industry because that’s between them. But that has nothing to do with his true core fans. Loved watching James ride and he is who made me love this sport as much as I do. I just don’t agree with his disappearance from the fans.
numba1 fan
9/7/2018 11:58am
numba1 fan wrote:
The interviewer said he knows his wife. Does anyone know who his wife is? Never knew he was married or had a wife.

Do you think he found those kids down by the duck pond, or maybe a stork dropped them off on his door step?
no, i thought they were adopted...

Post a reply to: New JS7 Interview

The Latest