New Hoosier Sand/Mud Tire

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2019 12:40 PM

Has anyone looked at the new sand/mud tire Hoosier released today?
Photo
https://shop.hoosiertire.com/index.php/motocross/07300-110-90-19-st1.html

|

6/6/2019 1:25 PM

Tait_Harman wrote:

Photo
...more

Looks pretty sick for Florida. Definitely considering a set next time I need tires. Curious how it says for intermediate terrain as well.

|

6/6/2019 1:39 PM

Looks a lot like the Dunlop MX12

|

6/6/2019 1:59 PM

No 120?

I noticed their dirt track car tires are cheaper than dirt bike tires. How did that happen?

|

6/6/2019 2:03 PM

77Moto wrote:

No 120?

I noticed their dirt track car tires are cheaper than dirt bike tires. How did that happen?

No one really makes 120 sands a 110 floats on top of the sand better.

|

6/7/2019 5:41 AM

I need that in an 18 please!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

6/7/2019 5:58 AM

Tait_Harman wrote:

Photo
...more

Good to see you on here Tate hopefully you can give us more insight on the design and construction of the Hoosier tires.

|

6/7/2019 5:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2019 6:03 AM

Tait_Harman wrote:

Photo
...more

Clever first post. Glad you signed up to post this, as I'll order myself a set (a set assuming there will be a front created to go with it).

Out of curiosity, what do you do for Hoosier?

|

6/7/2019 6:00 AM

77Moto wrote:

No 120?

DB97 wrote:

No one really makes 120 sands a 110 floats on top of the sand better.

U can actually get them for 100 on another website poske.com. they are more expensive if you buy then direct . Regsurdless I'm ok with them being a little more expensive right now they had to completely revamp and entire process and r&d a tire they have ever thought about making .

|

2018 crf 250r

6/7/2019 6:05 AM

77Moto wrote:

No 120?

Those tires are discontinued production.

|

6/7/2019 7:12 AM

Tait_Harman wrote:

Photo
...more

Nick_Lalanne wrote:

Good to see you on here Tate hopefully you can give us more insight on the design and construction of the Hoosier tires.

Thank Nick! Yeah so a little bit more information on the paddle tire, we are trying to make a tire that works in more than just the sand or mud conditions. This tire has a similar construction as our intermediate tread pattern tire but with the "scoop" tread pattern. As for myself I am a product manager at Hoosier Racing working with Irish Saunders on facilitating and building our new motocross line.

|

6/7/2019 8:20 AM

Tait_Harman wrote:

Photo
...more

Nick_Lalanne wrote:

Tait_Harman wrote:

Thank Nick! Yeah so a little bit more information on the paddle tire, we are trying to make a tire that works in more than ...more

It's so nice seeing another brand of tire hit the market. Those new sand tires look really , really good. I'll be ordering up a set of the MX25's here some time next week. Can't wait to give them a spin.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/7/2019 8:31 AM

77Moto wrote:

No 120?

8 million race tires made, 48 mx tires made!

|

6/7/2019 8:45 AM

Nick_Lalanne wrote:

Tait_Harman wrote:

Thank Nick! Yeah so a little bit more information on the paddle tire, we are trying to make a tire that works in more than ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

It's so nice seeing another brand of tire hit the market. Those new sand tires look really , really good. I'll be ordering up ...more

I just ran a set of 25's on my 450. Traction, feel, and feedback all unbelievable.

Shredded the rear in about 12hrs. Few of those hours were on hardpacked shit conditions and agressive riding.

I might try the 30 rear next see if it holds up better. If not ill probably keep running the hoosier front and switch to a more durable rear. I LOVE that they offer the performance they do but with this 450 i dont want to shred rear tires every 4 rides lol

|

6/7/2019 9:00 AM

yz133rider wrote:

I just ran a set of 25's on my 450. Traction, feel, and feedback all unbelievable.

Shredded the rear in about 12hrs. Few of ...more

Man I wish I could get any brand of tire to last 12 hours on my 450 lol

|

6/7/2019 9:06 AM

You would think I can't remember where I heard that from. But try to find a 120 they don't make them.

|

6/7/2019 11:10 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

It's so nice seeing another brand of tire hit the market. Those new sand tires look really , really good. I'll be ordering up ...more

yz133rider wrote:

Shredded the rear in about 12hrs. Few of ...more

richter28 wrote:

Man I wish I could get any brand of tire to last 12 hours on my 450 lol

I barely get 8 hours in my 250 , 12 hours sounds like a dream come true ...

|

2018 crf 250r

6/7/2019 12:48 PM

Tait_Harman wrote:

I used to be sponsored by Hoosier tire west on quads, Won some ice races on studded Hoosiers, and got yall back in contact with Mandy Brodil that won the Ice championship on Hoosiers the following year that was in 07-10 i recently picked up some of the MX tires from Tim and i must say i like them. I think they truly are a must have for any 2 stroke the performance difference was amazing.

|