New Graphics Company: ERA Moto Co.

PJ205
Edited Date/Time 1/7/2019 11:00pm
https://youtu.be/Ne4mlu2oGQI

A couple of my buddies, Bryan and Dustin, have started their own graphics company in Murrieta, CA. They've put a lot of time and money into this and have officially launched it. Everything is done in-house and the quality is top-notch. If you have a few moments, check out their interactive graphics designer on their site www.eramoto.co

You can also give them a follow, if you wish:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eramotoco/

Instagram: @eramotoco

|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/7/2019 12:36pm
I believe Wacker is on here. Posts every once in a while. Pretty awesome way to do it and I hope more companies follow this design!
neysbo
1/7/2019 1:56pm
As long as this is a Spam topic, I have used many of these so called new and great graphic companies and none if them equal good ole Decal Works.
1/7/2019 2:21pm
neysbo wrote:
As long as this is a Spam topic, I have used many of these so called new and great graphic companies and none if them equal...
As long as this is a Spam topic, I have used many of these so called new and great graphic companies and none if them equal good ole Decal Works.
Seems like a solid company but their designs aren't that appealing. Their stuff has basically looked the same the last 15 years.

Era looks good. The splatter paint bike was pretty creative

The Shop

RandyS
1/7/2019 2:32pm
I like that they don't have logos they can't legally sell on their site. Even if they are back dooring them at least it's a start. Someone went overboard on the changes to the bike color, guaranteed they will have pissed off customers at some point because their kit didn't change the color of their frame and rims.
wilh72
1/7/2019 4:17pm
I got a kit from them pretty pleased with it.
Alec138
1/7/2019 7:40pm
neysbo wrote:
As long as this is a Spam topic, I have used many of these so called new and great graphic companies and none if them equal...
DecalWorks has to be the most boring graphics company in the business. People want crazy and wild graphics not stock early 2000s designs. I tried creating some kits for my bike on their designer and it looked really bad with the design i wanted to go for....
JM485
1/7/2019 8:47pm
neysbo wrote:
Something changed with that company over the last few years and after ordering from them for years I made the switch to a smaller company this year (MX Graphics). Ordering was quick and easy, I got charged nothing for getting an emailed proof of the design (what a novel concept, who would have though customers don't like being charged just to see their graphics prior to print), and any issues were fixed right away. I had my graphics really quickly and fit and finish was right on par, no complaints at all and the whole process was quick and easy.

This isn't a plug for MX Graphics, I receive no discount nor do I have any affiliation with them, but the point is saying these smaller companies aren't up to par is total crap. I wouldn't hesitate at all to give these guys a try either.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
1/7/2019 11:00pm
The Era site is really cool! Working on a new set now. Wacker has made me some amazing graphics in the past

4DAIVIPAI2K5
1/8/2019 4:43am
neysbo wrote:
JM485 wrote:
Something changed with that company over the last few years and after ordering from them for years I made the switch to a smaller company this...
Something changed with that company over the last few years and after ordering from them for years I made the switch to a smaller company this year (MX Graphics). Ordering was quick and easy, I got charged nothing for getting an emailed proof of the design (what a novel concept, who would have though customers don't like being charged just to see their graphics prior to print), and any issues were fixed right away. I had my graphics really quickly and fit and finish was right on par, no complaints at all and the whole process was quick and easy.

This isn't a plug for MX Graphics, I receive no discount nor do I have any affiliation with them, but the point is saying these smaller companies aren't up to par is total crap. I wouldn't hesitate at all to give these guys a try either.
Mx graphics is always great to work with. They can do seats also.
Mx391
1/8/2019 5:07am
I can't seem to get anyone to make me stacyc bike graphics. Is that something you can do? Or willing to look into?
BR8ES
1/8/2019 6:21am
I am going to give these guys a chance... stuff looks good. The last set of simple number plate backgrounds from a company in the east were horrible. High Hope's for this place.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/8/2019 6:29am
neysbo wrote:
Really depends on what you are looking for in a graphics company. I tend to value aesthetics, so it has been a decade or so since I have bought Decal Works graphics.
JK105
1/8/2019 6:47am
Cool site! My attempt at a ECC bike lol
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/8/2019 7:04am
Hell ya. My bike is starting to look tired, I shall be using them sometime soooooon
danzig138
Fantasy
4063rd
1/8/2019 7:36am
Ordering graphics soon!! Rad group of dudes

Post a reply to: New Graphics Company: ERA Moto Co.

The Latest