New Grafixx company

davis224
Fantasy
138th
10/2/2009 5:41pm
GuyB wrote:
I'd say it's an attempt at funny. It's a long way between Frisco, TX, and Compton.
I didn't read anything past 2 pages, but if you're the first person to get this is someone fucking around, I'm sorely disappointed. After I saw the designs, I figured the first poster would get it. Seriously? Nobody got it? He started a graphics company with a Z in the name, something dave said pissed him off a week or two ago. Then add in the 420, nascar, marlboro, stunt logos, and blatant misspellings, ... wtf? I can't be the only person who realized this at first glance?
davis224
Fantasy
138th
10/2/2009 5:47pm
I was exposed in under 3 hours. would have liked to have seen how far I could have taken this puppy. if only I didnt go...
I was exposed in under 3 hours. would have liked to have seen how far I could have taken this puppy. if only I didnt go to lunch.
Took it a lot further than I thought you could, but then again it is the internet.
Mix up a there, their, and theyre and you can get this place going. Bless Vital.
My hat's off to you. Though I think you caught over your limit for the day though...
Lightning78
10/2/2009 6:39pm
I acutally have a headache now......for crying out loud, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL EVEN THE MOST SIMPLE OF WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUTCH wrote:
Your post proves you didn't read the whole thread!LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Oh yes I did I was a little hungover when I was reading it so maybe it slipped past me I read each and every post that was made on this thread and always do that before I write something
Lightning78
10/2/2009 6:48pm
hey guys ive been busy fishing, did I miss a fun topic?
Man you sure out in some serious effort on this one......deep sea fishing eh?

The Shop

Void Main
10/2/2009 6:53pm
I acutally have a headache now......for crying out loud, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL EVEN THE MOST SIMPLE OF WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUTCH wrote:
Your post proves you didn't read the whole thread!LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Oh yes I did I was a little hungover when I was reading it so maybe it slipped past me I read each and every post...
Oh yes I did I was a little hungover when I was reading it so maybe it slipped past me I read each and every post that was made on this thread and always do that before I write something
You cannot be serious!

Matt Wozney
10/2/2009 6:55pm
GuyB wrote:
I'd say it's an attempt at funny. It's a long way between Frisco, TX, and Compton.
davis224 wrote:
I didn't read anything past 2 pages, but if you're the first person to get this is someone fucking around, I'm sorely disappointed. After I saw...
I didn't read anything past 2 pages, but if you're the first person to get this is someone fucking around, I'm sorely disappointed. After I saw the designs, I figured the first poster would get it. Seriously? Nobody got it? He started a graphics company with a Z in the name, something dave said pissed him off a week or two ago. Then add in the 420, nascar, marlboro, stunt logos, and blatant misspellings, ... wtf? I can't be the only person who realized this at first glance?
Designing work with other people's work (logos). That's all I see.
If anyone sees any creativity in this, wow......
twister
10/2/2009 7:19pm
I just got in after having a real shitty day.You guys just made my night.
Thank you zook and thanks to all the fish in the big vital pond.
twister
10/2/2009 7:21pm
This was worth the 7 pages. i wish it was 20
kaw rider9
10/2/2009 9:12pm
I was exposed in under 3 hours. would have liked to have seen how far I could have taken this puppy. if only I didnt go...
I was exposed in under 3 hours. would have liked to have seen how far I could have taken this puppy. if only I didnt go to lunch.
Took it a lot further than I thought you could, but then again it is the internet.
Mix up a there, their, and theyre and you can get this place going. Bless Vital.
It's they're....... Just sayin'.....

Screw everyone, I got a new sponsor!!!

Post a reply to: New Grafixx company

The Latest