New Grafixx company

10/2/2009 8:49am
flarider wrote:
Least this toad admits he's spamming Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their...
Least this toad admits he's spamming

Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their ad costs?

You get free and they pay?

I think the fair thing is for you to pay a part of everyone's ads....One day's advertising for each paying advertiser....since you're getting free advertising for the day

man who pist in youre cheerios? sorry if i upset you, just trying to make a dollar. you know how bad the economy is with obama as prez

The Shop

peelout719
10/2/2009 8:52am
love it broseph!!!1!

how much to do # 69 widit and spread diss all ova hellz and back!?

10/2/2009 8:55am
juggalo for life peelout!
we have a standard $100 design fee for custom grafixx. you want shrouds only or full-kit?
peelout719
10/2/2009 8:55am
ah shiz, forot n shit.

my ride is a 07 crf fofiddy. gots my fendas cutnshit and the seat be shaved like britney fohead
10/2/2009 8:57am
pitbike502 wrote:
do you wear one of these? [img]http://promodelhelmets.com/images/products/helmets/helmet1.png[/img]
do you wear one of these?
no but thats pretty sikk
BUTCH
10/2/2009 8:58am
Can you textured finishes? I want a black knock down finish with a a non textured black flame! Can you do that?
10/2/2009 8:58am
BUTCH wrote:
Can you textured finishes? I want a black knock down finish with a a non textured black flame! Can you do that?
yeah we can. prolly be a little more expensive though
10/2/2009 8:59am
ignore the douches Juggalo. I dont care so much about spelling, or spam. Its moto, we let Trip in here, Huck in here, hell me in here, more the merrier.

While the posted graphics arent my cup of tea, someone will like them. Thats enough for me.

Welcome, I might have missed it, but what is the website addy? Also, are you setup to make custom graphics based customer design?

10/2/2009 8:59am
Dude is that V-Ice? I here he rips on a mx bike
He used to be decent now he is just like any other spode.
you ride with him much?
Negative I don't hang with Flatbillers.

It's pretty common knowledge and i have seen him posing on TV before. He is a doucher!

I am guessing you can't see that though huh?
HuskyEd
10/2/2009 9:02am
HuskyEd wrote:
Welcome back BL!!Wink
i dont know who bl is, he make grafixx two?
No, he makes graphix three!!
kcadrenalin
Hey Jiggalow design. You might have better luck on this site www.vitalbmx.com They are a much younger, hipper crowd. You'll make big money over there.

He used to be decent now he is just like any other spode.
you ride with him much?
Negative I don't hang with Flatbillers. It's pretty common knowledge and i have seen him posing on TV before. He is a doucher! I am guessing...

It's pretty common knowledge and i have seen him posing on TV before. He is a doucher!

why is he a doucher? he seems pretty badass
10/2/2009 9:04am
Hey Jiggalow design. You might have better luck on this site [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com ]www.vitalbmx.com [/url] They are a much younger, hipper crowd. You'll make big money over...
Hey Jiggalow design. You might have better luck on this site www.vitalbmx.com They are a much younger, hipper crowd. You'll make big money over there.

i dont do bmx though, so it would prolly be a waist of time
peelout719
10/2/2009 9:05am
Negative I don't hang with Flatbillers. It's pretty common knowledge and i have seen him posing on TV before. He is a doucher! I am guessing...

home boy is laughing his way to the bank humming ice-ice-baby while you fire up the celine dion cassette and sit in traffic on your way to your telemarketing gig. stfu.
10/2/2009 9:06am

peelout719 wrote:
home boy is laughing his way to the bank humming ice-ice-baby while you fire up the celine dion cassette and sit in traffic on your way...
home boy is laughing his way to the bank humming ice-ice-baby while you fire up the celine dion cassette and sit in traffic on your way to your telemarketing gig. stfu.
LMFAO
BUTCH
10/2/2009 9:10am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:28am
BUTCH wrote:
Cool I want them to look like this! Check it out!

http://smouch.net/lil/

PD441
10/2/2009 9:11am
Are you licensed to use the NASCAR logo?
10/2/2009 9:11am

peelout719 wrote:
home boy is laughing his way to the bank humming ice-ice-baby while you fire up the celine dion cassette and sit in traffic on your way...
Really? Better check your facts!
10/2/2009 9:13am
BUTCH wrote:
BUTCH wrote:
Cool I want them to look like this! Check it out!

http://smouch.net/lil/

i think you got the wrong link

Post a reply to: New Grafixx company

The Latest