New Grafixx company

Rasta88
10/2/2009 8:15am
You'd think Gnar dawg Devin Davis would be in here by now placing an order. Or, is that you big "DD!"
drmarkr
10/2/2009 8:18am
The Champ wants to know if you can make him a set for this??

The Shop

10/2/2009 8:18am
Dude your graphixx is as tight as yo dope ass spelling. That shiznit is bro fo sho. Word. Holler. 420 is a dead give away for your spelling.
10/2/2009 8:20am
drmarkr wrote:
The Champ wants to know if you can make him a set for this?? [img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/trisports_2071_368391132[/img]
The Champ wants to know if you can make him a set for this??

Sorry bro, mx only for now
motocross377
10/2/2009 8:25am
BROOO soo sickeness, make me some with some wikkkkked pot leafs and just badass shit, i do FMX so i dont give a F. also put d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f on there, thats the motto i live by!
kaw rider9
10/2/2009 8:32am
Yer siikk brah... Will you sponszer me?

Id run yer siikk stickers!!
10/2/2009 8:33am
BROOO soo sickeness, make me some with some wikkkkked pot leafs and just badass shit, i do FMX so i dont give a F. also put...
BROOO soo sickeness, make me some with some wikkkkked pot leafs and just badass shit, i do FMX so i dont give a F. also put d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f on there, thats the motto i live by!
sounds good bro, just send me an email. you want DILLIGAF on the number plates sense you dont need numbers for FMX?
indymxr
10/2/2009 8:33am
TB you made my day, that was funny
10/2/2009 8:34am
kaw rider9 wrote:
Yer siikk brah... Will you sponszer me?

Id run yer siikk stickers!!
not sponsering yet, when we get more business we might!
flarider
10/2/2009 8:36am
Least this toad admits he's spamming

Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their ad costs?

You get free and they pay?

I think the fair thing is for you to pay a part of everyone's ads....One day's advertising for each paying advertiser....since you're getting free advertising for the day

Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
10/2/2009 8:37am
And when he learns to spell.
motocross377
10/2/2009 8:37am
BROOO soo sickeness, make me some with some wikkkkked pot leafs and just badass shit, i do FMX so i dont give a F. also put...
sounds good bro, just send me an email. you want DILLIGAF on the number plates sense you dont need numbers for FMX?
YES DUDE your a jenius, just bold black dilligaf so everyone knows i do FMXXXXX and i dont give a F!
10/2/2009 8:38am
flarider wrote:
Least this toad admits he's spamming Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their...

Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their ad costs?

I think the fair thing is for you to pay a part of everyone's ads....One day's advertising for each paying advertiser....since you're getting free advertising for the day

seriously?

10/2/2009 8:39am
flarider wrote:
Least this toad admits he's spamming Hey, jingleblows, how about we have all the advertisers on here send you an invoice for a portion of their...

your free to put youre company on here if you have one. People actually pay to have there company on a small moto message board? thats crazy. how much does it cost, ill think about getting my logo up their
10/2/2009 8:40am
YES DUDE your a jenius, just bold black dilligaf so everyone knows i do FMXXXXX and i dont give a F!
cool, ill start working something up for you
10/2/2009 8:41am
I am guessing no curve to your bill and black socks! ain't that right yo?
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
10/2/2009 8:45am
donchu hav ne utter sikk shizzle to showwww be4 i make my judgement? i wanna see more deZigns. got a website or some other tight shite or what...
flarider
10/2/2009 8:46am
your free to put youre company on here if you have one. People actually pay to have there company on a small moto message board? thats...
your free to put youre company on here if you have one. People actually pay to have there company on a small moto message board? thats crazy. how much does it cost, ill think about getting my logo up their
Knock yourself out and spam away...seriously, go for it

However, keep in mind, you've already made yourself out as an illiterate tool, so....yes, please, for the sake of entertainment, continue your spamination
sesker15
flarider says everthing i think.. I love it. This thread is DONE!
flarider
yeah so whats your point?
HAHAHAHAHAHA........

I LOVE THIS GUY!!

10/2/2009 8:47am
donchu hav ne utter sikk shizzle to showwww be4 i make my judgement? i wanna see more deZigns. got a website or some other tight shite...
donchu hav ne utter sikk shizzle to showwww be4 i make my judgement? i wanna see more deZigns. got a website or some other tight shite or what...
working on setting up a myspace with all my other dezigns and anorder form. were still new so were taking are time to make sure we do it right
10/2/2009 8:47am
yeah so whats your point?
I honestly believe your too stupid to know what my point is!

Post a reply to: New Grafixx company

The Latest