New Grafixx company

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:36pm
Yo, Kelly here with a new grafixx company. Were called Juggalo Dezign, heres our latest sick creation. Lemme no if you want some made!

|
Tbteam
10/2/2009 7:09am
Lenny? Is that you?

The Shop

Highsider
10/2/2009 7:21am
How do they hold up to knee-riders with braces?
flarider
10/2/2009 7:21am
Why would anyone buy from you?

You can't spell properly, so it seriously compromises anyone's faith in your intelligence

10/2/2009 7:22am
Sure am glad there is a new graphics company. We definitely have a shortage of them.
lumpy790
10/2/2009 7:24am
WOW cool.....I think I wont order any.
10/2/2009 7:24am
highsider, they should be fine, i dont wear knee braces so i cant say for sure. ill find out tho

flarider, dude its graphix, i dont need to spell properly, and i thought this was a message board? do people even care bout spelling?

durtyfilter, there are a bunch of companies out there, but they all look the same. we put a sikk spin on are stuff
JOHN CHOATE
10/2/2009 7:27am
Spelling does count if your running a business!! "our stuff"
flarider
10/2/2009 7:31am
highsider, they should be fine, i dont wear knee braces so i cant say for sure. ill find out tho flarider, dude its graphix, i dont...
highsider, they should be fine, i dont wear knee braces so i cant say for sure. ill find out tho

flarider, dude its graphix, i dont need to spell properly, and i thought this was a message board? do people even care bout spelling?

durtyfilter, there are a bunch of companies out there, but they all look the same. we put a sikk spin on are stuff
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/MotoRelated,20/Vital-MX-Posting-Rules,483…

Vital MX Posting Guidelines (v1.1)

The first rule of the Vital MX Forums is…we’re not a huge fan of rules. But having said that, nearly anyone with more than a smidgen of common sense will realize that you need some guidelines so you don’t step across the line in the sand, accidentally or otherwise.

The second rule is, the admins here don’t like having to mediate disputes, send brawling parties back to their respective corners, act like janitors by cleaning up junk, or…having to click anyone, including repeat offenders. Honestly, we’d prefer that you police yourselves. A lot of the time we’re busy working on generating new content. But…we will step in when necessary.

The price for the Motodrive/Vital Forums is free. A lot of the action is, too. But that doesn’t mean you can come in an be a complete…well, the name we’re thinking of starts with D, and ends with what sounds like oosh. We can get enough of that in real life, and we come here for fun, and to talk with like-minded motocross riders and fans.

We do expect you to maintain at least a reasonable level of civility. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don’t post things that you wouldn’t say when face-to-face with another person. So name calling, insults, and personal attacks are lame. So is keyboard bravery. We’d like the activity to be more like Bourbon Street at 2:00AM, not downtown Baghdad at 2:00AM. This stuff should be fun for everyone, not painful.

Show respect. Not only to each other, but when posting about riders, team personnel, officials, etc. If you can’t, don’t be shocked if you have posted deleted, or moved to other forums (like The Dumbgeon).

English is the official language of the forum. We don’t speak txt. Spelling does count, so does punctuation, and the USE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY for anything more than brief emphasis, is not acceptable. If we need to decipher your post, it's unacceptable and will be a target of ridicule. Posting while sober is also recommended. Don’t drink and type.

Language: In the past, the only word we used to c•ns•r was c•ns•rsh•p. We know that some of you like the freedom to speak your mind…but keep the language reasonable. We don’t want to be the language police. And remember, there are moms, wives, and kids running around here as well.

Racial or ethnic slurs are pretty much one way to score an instant exit. Don’t assume that admins see everything. But if there’s a problem, let us know.

If you can’t follow the above rules, you may discover that you’ve been clicked. Occasionally we do this to separate dueling parties, to stop repeated attacks, or because you’ve proven that you have difficulty posting worthwhile stuff. If you get clicked? It happened for a reason. Check with the admin(s). Sometimes they’re firing a warning shot. Sometimes not. But it’s not just a written invitation to go out and sign up a new account.

Some suggestions:

If you’re posting on a particularly busy day (Saturday race days for example), scan the board for the topic you want to talk about. There are so many duplicates during a race, good stuff gets shoved off the first page faster than it should.

One username per user. Even if you have multiple personalities, they’re just going to have to share.

Don’t post images that you think might not be acceptable, and especially don’t post those that you KNOW are not acceptable.

If you think you know something, state it as an opinion. If you know something as a fact, let people know. But don’t make up stuff and post it. That’s just lame.

If you’re new, take a while to figure out the vibe of the board. Some of us have been posting together for ten years or more. It takes a while to figure out all the private jokes, pitfalls, and characters. Even if you’ve been lurking a while, don’t assume that because you think you know a poster’s personality or history, you’re free to heckle them on something. Make your own history…and make it a good one.

Add an avatar to your profile to personalize it. The stock graphics here are about as exciting as the stock graphics that come on your bike. If you need help, let us know.

Noob-bashing has something of a history here. We’re not necessarily fans of it (and having a stagnant pool of board veterans isn’t completely healthy, either)…but be aware that it exists. Having reasonably thick skin is helpful. So is posting good stuff from the get-go.

Topics about a specific poster, topics about the posting habits of others are generally lame.

Signatures. If your signature at the bottom of your posts quotes someone from the board, or references someone from the board, don’t be super-surprised if it disappears. If admins have to change it, they also reserve the right to replace it with something else. Also, large animated gif files slow the whole board down. Keep ‘em to a minimum, please.

Don't bring anyone’s kids or family into your battles.

Any thread over ten pages probably belongs in The Dumbgeon.

Brush your teeth after each meal.
Highsider
10/2/2009 7:31am
I think I will stick with Ron, Paul and the crew at DeCal Works, thank you very much!
alphado
10/2/2009 7:35am
Those graphics would match my new shoes. Vital is awesome! I am finding all kinds of new stuff.

10/2/2009 7:36am
Highsider wrote:
I think I will stick with Ron, Paul and the crew at DeCal Works, thank you very much!
Decal is cool if you like the same block style letters from 10 years ago! No problems man, everyone has theyre style
10/2/2009 7:41am
highsider, they should be fine, i dont wear knee braces so i cant say for sure. ill find out tho flarider, dude its graphix, i dont...

"durtyfilter, there are a bunch of companies out there, but they all look the same. we put a sikk spin on are stuff"

Yea cuz no one has ever thought to put 420 on a graphic before.
10/2/2009 7:43am

"durtyfilter, there are a bunch of companies out there, but they all look the same. we put a sikk spin on are stuff" Yea cuz no...
"durtyfilter, there are a bunch of companies out there, but they all look the same. we put a sikk spin on are stuff"

Yea cuz no one has ever thought to put 420 on a graphic before.
dude we can put any number on there, i just liked 420 for my bike
10/2/2009 7:47am
Can you put John and Kate Plus 8 Ball on my shrouds? That would be Siiiiiiiiik!!!
Matt Wozney
10/2/2009 7:49am
BTW, Jnco still around? I remember wearing those jeans when I was in 5th-6th grade. Talk about the 90's.
drmarkr
10/2/2009 7:53am
Sorry Flarider, i'll try and spell better
Best case scenario.....you leave now.
10/2/2009 7:54am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2009 7:55am
drmarkr wrote:
lol why? just trying to get my business out their
drmarkr
10/2/2009 7:54am
Jizz boy.....not flarider.
Tbteam
10/2/2009 8:02am
drmarkr wrote:
lol why? just trying to get my business out their
Son, WHAT THE FUCK?

There - Like "I'm going to stop posting like a complete douche and take my sorry ass over THERE".

Their - Like "People are very protective of THEIR message board when a new douche arrives".

They're - Like "Holy shit! THEY'RE going to rip my balls off at this place if I don't shut the fuck up!"
titanmx61
10/2/2009 8:03am
I want a set with Boones Farm and Black and Milds, with some pictures of Al Pacino from Scarface on......

Post a reply to: New Grafixx company

The Latest