New Aussie TV Show Centred Around MX

jemcee
Will no doubt have a large amount of cringe moments for us haha but could be interesting..
Ferris has been helping them and has been riding for one of the characters.. So it's got that going for them

Maverix TV Show
|
BS12
6/23/2021 9:10pm
I see all bikes are 2 strokes. If we can get bike sound right (not 4 stroke), we're most of the way there.
MJC
6/24/2021 1:01am
I’m so hungry I could eat christ off the cross
Not heard that version, I use “I could eat the arse out of a low flying duck” 🤷‍♂️
Bearuno
6/24/2021 3:18am
It looks to follow the formula from Blue Water High.

BWH was based on Surfing, with a group of 'pretty young things' of either sex, vying for a sponsorship deal.

It was tremendously successful - not so much in OZ, but it sold around the World. It was a big earner for the ABC and the production companies. OZ Beaches, Teen drama - it seems to be the thing that attracts the Brits and Euros especially.

With this it looks to be bringing in 'The Outback', and Kooris. Another set of things that will probably sell well into OS markets.

Hopefully they will do it well, and do our sport justice.

It will be cringeworthy, that's a given.

Hopefully, the Foley crews don't stuff up with the engine sounds. Anytime that's got wrong (and that's almost always the case) , it just ruins things for us Motorcyclists - and, it makes you wonder how many other aspects of Movies / TV series they get so bloody wrong. And, it seems to happen on multi, Multi Million dollar movies more often than not ......

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
6/24/2021 3:36pm
I’m so hungry I could eat christ off the cross
MJC wrote:
Not heard that version, I use “I could eat the arse out of a low flying duck” 🤷‍♂️
"I could eat the ass end of a skunk."
philG
6/24/2021 3:39pm
Falcon wrote:
"I could eat the ass end of a skunk."
Round our way its ' i could eat John Wayne's horse between two bread vans'

Post a reply to: New Aussie TV Show Centred Around MX

The Latest