New Astar Gear?

I saw this picture of Herlings and was wondering if this is new gear that Astars is coming out with or just something else they sell? I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to gear especially the Astars stuff. Anyone have any insight? It seems like they are going with the trend of compression type gear.

A post shared by MX-Index (@mxindex) on Jan 25, 2018 at 9:40am PST

|
Motofinne
1/29/2018 12:51pm
Yeah is saw that gear in an earlier IG Story post too.

Probably something upcoming for 2019?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/29/2018 1:50pm
I saw this picture of Herlings and was wondering if this is new gear that Astars is coming out with or just something else they sell...
I saw this picture of Herlings and was wondering if this is new gear that Astars is coming out with or just something else they sell? I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to gear especially the Astars stuff. Anyone have any insight? It seems like they are going with the trend of compression type gear.

A post shared by MX-Index (@mxindex) on Jan 25, 2018 at 9:40am PST

They've had those for a bit now, it's a normal jersey with a vest on top...like a wind vest a cyclist would wear. They've been making them for a year or two now for their pros, meant to match the gear. The MXGP riders have been using them in pre-season winter riding.

Post a reply to: New Astar Gear?

The Latest