New 250Fs for 19

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2018 3:43 PM

Anyone know if spy shots are available or the acclaimed all-new models?
Saw plenty of the 2019 KX450f at the Japan nat’l,
yet the new YZ250F or RMZ250F have been under wraps.

|

4/30/2018 6:55 PM

Permeance_Flux wrote:

Anyone know if spy shots are available or the acclaimed all-new models?
Saw plenty of the 2019 KX450f at the Japan nat’l,
yet ...more

No spy shots of either the ‘19 YZ250F or the RM-Z250...both are getting similar changes to their ‘18 450 brethren.

|

4/30/2018 7:00 PM

When are the intros for most of the 19's Michael? Early may?

|

4/30/2018 7:04 PM

grunkster wrote:

When are the intros for most of the 19's Michael? Early may?

No, It changes year to year but the earliest are June, most are in July and August. This year though, we have three in June, we’ll probably have two to three events in July and two to three in August...maybe one later than that.

|

5/1/2018 9:10 AM

I've also been waiting for the 19 blue 250 for a couple months now.
According to my dealer here in Europe we can expect pre-orders for late May and availability end of June / beginning start of July.
He also told that it will be a new machine with e-start.
He has no indication on the price for the moment. I expect an increase of 500 euros at least.

|

5/1/2018 9:13 AM

grunkster wrote:

When are the intros for most of the 19's Michael? Early may?

ML512 wrote:

No, It changes year to year but the earliest are June, most are in July and August. This year though, we have three in June, ...more

when is the offload one?

|

@endurolyfe 🏴‍☠️