New 110

TeamGreen
5/8/2020 1:20pm
slipdog wrote:
Working on this project for my 8yr old and got it kid sized today Just waiting on larger quiet core muffler, graphics, and custom-wound spring rates...
Working on this project for my 8yr old and got it kid sized today Just waiting on larger quiet core muffler, graphics, and custom-wound spring rates and we'll be good to go.

TeamGreen wrote:
Yo, suspension guru of the north:

Is it easier to ride, for him...as it appears to be in the pics I've seen?
slipdog wrote:
Yes, it's a 4-stroke. He hasn't given up on moving from the KX65 to a YZ65 since he rode his friends last week but when I...
Yes, it's a 4-stroke. He hasn't given up on moving from the KX65 to a YZ65 since he rode his friends last week but when I get the springs and dial in the suspension I suspect he'll change his mind.

I already text the local promoter and he said when the races start back up he can run it in the 65 beginner class but I suspect there'll be some little league parents complaining because it's not a 65. There are no written rules for 4-strokes in the 65 class so we'll run it since the promoter says it's ok.
I can't even imagime the $ saved by riding/developing skills on that bike, eventho it's communsit Laughing , versus the typical 65...

What did the Anti-Amer....errrrr....I mean SSR cost?

Btw, you've got it look insanely good!
xrmark
5/8/2020 1:50pm
I actually found a set on eBay for a few bucks cheaper. Thanks for the heads up though! I triple checked my order on eBay as...
I actually found a set on eBay for a few bucks cheaper. Thanks for the heads up though! I triple checked my order on eBay as well.
If you run a top clamp you might want to try out the actual 110 bend. With the stock top clamp the xr50 bars are a no brainer. But with the clamp and normal 110 bend bars they actually sit a tad higher then xr50 bars. I tried out the xr50 bars and ended up just putting the stockers back on till the 110 bend comes. Obviously depends on clamp set up.
slipdog
5/8/2020 8:22pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I can't even imagime the $ saved by riding/developing skills on that bike, eventho it's communsit :laugh: , versus the typical 65... What did the Anti-Amer....errrrr....I...
I can't even imagime the $ saved by riding/developing skills on that bike, eventho it's communsit Laughing , versus the typical 65...

What did the Anti-Amer....errrrr....I mean SSR cost?

Btw, you've got it look insanely good!
It was $2400, We're going to head out to Riverfront tomorrow to put some more time on it. Bailey picked out some pink and green graphics from RMATV but they printed them the wrong color for her. I threw them on anyway because she was still pumped to have "her" graphics.

5/12/2020 2:13pm
Sill question, how are you guys rotating the throttle housing and maintaining the stock pull? I routed my cable through the frame and kept the OEM routing behind the front plate. I haven’t installed the new bars yet but figured I’d get it all set. I tried to rotate the housing forward a bit and the pull got super tight. How are people running it upside down?

The Shop

dylanv21
5/12/2020 3:34pm
If anyone is needing 50 or 110 graphics. Follow and shoot me a message on IG. @hm_designs_moto.

Any bike, color, design, whatever you want. I can do it in gloss and matte finish!

Below are some examples of my mini bike work.

Matte VS Gloss.

Brent
5/12/2020 8:03pm
According to my Honda Dealer, new CRF 110's are hard to find now.

They are going as high as 5400 on Craigslist for a stock 2020.

Thinking of selling mine.
5/12/2020 8:10pm
Brent wrote:
According to my Honda Dealer, new CRF 110's are hard to find now. They are going as high as 5400 on Craigslist for a stock 2020...
According to my Honda Dealer, new CRF 110's are hard to find now.

They are going as high as 5400 on Craigslist for a stock 2020.

Thinking of selling mine.
Lol.
tk2stroke
5/12/2020 10:00pm
dylanv21 wrote:
If anyone is needing 50 or 110 graphics. Follow and shoot me a message on IG. @hm_designs_moto. Any bike, color, design, whatever you want. I can...
If anyone is needing 50 or 110 graphics. Follow and shoot me a message on IG. @hm_designs_moto.

Any bike, color, design, whatever you want. I can do it in gloss and matte finish!

Matte VS Gloss.

Do you have any TTR examples?
dylanv21
5/13/2020 6:07am
dylanv21 wrote:
If anyone is needing 50 or 110 graphics. Follow and shoot me a message on IG. @hm_designs_moto. Any bike, color, design, whatever you want. I can...

Matte VS Gloss.

tk2stroke wrote:
I have yet to do a TTR, just 2020 KLX and CRF’s. Would love to do one.
tk2stroke
5/13/2020 9:42am
dylanv21 wrote:

Matte VS Gloss.

tk2stroke wrote:
dylanv21 wrote:
I have yet to do a TTR, just 2020 KLX and CRF’s. Would love to do one.
What would you charge for a full set of TTR graphics, including number plates?
dylanv21
5/13/2020 10:15am
tk2stroke wrote:
What would you charge for a full set of TTR graphics, including number plates?
I charge $145 for 110 graphics. Full custom, whatever you want.
Mx286
5/14/2020 5:19am
Sill question, how are you guys rotating the throttle housing and maintaining the stock pull? I routed my cable through the frame and kept the OEM...
Sill question, how are you guys rotating the throttle housing and maintaining the stock pull? I routed my cable through the frame and kept the OEM routing behind the front plate. I haven’t installed the new bars yet but figured I’d get it all set. I tried to rotate the housing forward a bit and the pull got super tight. How are people running it upside down?
I’ve got the 110 play bike bend. If you have the tall bars your going to need the 125 cable. Here’s what I did. It’s still a little tight when turning to the left but it works.

5/14/2020 10:48am
Mx286 wrote:
I’ve got the 110 play bike bend. If you have the tall bars your going to need the 125 cable. Here’s what I did. It’s still...
I’ve got the 110 play bike bend. If you have the tall bars your going to need the 125 cable. Here’s what I did. It’s still a little tight when turning to the left but it works.

Run the cable through the slit in the frame above the bracket that it’s originally routed through. A lot of people run the cable that way with the 50 bend and have no issues. That plus the rotated housing should give you plenty of length.
big natty
5/14/2020 11:18am
big natty wrote:
Thumpstar 190 tse . are badass come with marzoccis.
Trick seat. There's really nothing else to add to it.
FortyHat wrote:
Yeah you might be right but I think guys worry about replacing parts when investing in a bike like that. And maybe they accept a lot...
Yeah you might be right but I think guys worry about replacing parts when investing in a bike like that. And maybe they accept a lot of some major brand's OEM parts but I dunno. If the motor is different then most guys are gonna be out.
They come with a Daytona motor. So Tbolt will have parts
I don't think.therell be a problem
dylanv21
5/16/2020 2:56pm
Digi Camo DBK kit anyone?? HMU. @hm_designs_moto on IG, doing a giveaway at 150 followers.

moto314
6/1/2020 4:16pm
My CRF110 is coming along, suspension is up next!

IhazyI
6/1/2020 4:18pm
Just picked up some of the last 2 around my area! They had 24 come in last week and all were sold before they came in.
Spudinki45
Fantasy
2988th
6/1/2020 6:07pm
IhazyI wrote:
Just picked up some of the last 2 around my area! They had 24 come in last week and all were sold before they came in...
Just picked up some of the last 2 around my area! They had 24 come in last week and all were sold before they came in.
Sorry I'm new to all of this, only person in my family interested in moto and only got into after watchi g sx on tv, what's the process of gettong these bimes early before they come in? Do you just call up the dealer and make like a preorder?
IhazyI
6/1/2020 6:33pm
IhazyI wrote:
Just picked up some of the last 2 around my area! They had 24 come in last week and all were sold before they came in...
Spudinki45 wrote:
Sorry I'm new to all of this, only person in my family interested in moto and only got into after watchi g sx on tv, what's...
Sorry I'm new to all of this, only person in my family interested in moto and only got into after watchi g sx on tv, what's the process of gettong these bimes early before they come in? Do you just call up the dealer and make like a preorder?
Honestly got lucky on these ones. The bikes coming in next should be late July/August. Call around to dealers and get on a list.
Agent717
6/1/2020 7:29pm
Been looking in Austin for 2 months. Found a few but all of them were gone in minutes. This time I was the lucky one. Just snagged a bone stock 2019 for $1600. Gotta pick up some bars and a stock exhaust. They pulled the guts out of this one so it’s loud AF.

Post a reply to: New 110

The Latest