Never thought I'd say it.....

Wildeye511
6/11/2022 9:40pm
Nothing wrong with her. She does a good job. Haters gonna hate.
captmoto
6/11/2022 9:40pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
The shocking amount of males who pile onto a female trying to work in a male dominated sport is nuts. Her takes are literally like 3-5...
The shocking amount of males who pile onto a female trying to work in a male dominated sport is nuts. Her takes are literally like 3-5 minutes of the entire 4 hour show. She isn’t announcing the race or anything.

Even if you don’t like her, having more opportunities for women in our sport is a good thing and running her out with the pitchforks is going to just cause the next female to think twice about working in front of a bunch of hillbilly neck beards.
It's the only chance some of them will ever get a chance to pile on a woman.
Broseph
6/11/2022 9:43pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
The reaction should be supportive or at the very least nothing at all. Grown men sitting at home logging on to bring a woman down on...
The reaction should be supportive or at the very least nothing at all. Grown men sitting at home logging on to bring a woman down on the internet is loser shit.
mb60 wrote:
Curious but the same bashing of RC and Ralph Sheheen does not bother you? So she is a female that should be given a pass that...
Curious but the same bashing of RC and Ralph Sheheen does not bother you? So she is a female that should be given a pass that she is flat out horrible at what she does.
chasetwo79 wrote:
She isn’t flat out horrible. It isn’t that big of a deal nor is she that big of a part of the program. Ricky and Ralph...
She isn’t flat out horrible. It isn’t that big of a deal nor is she that big of a part of the program. Ricky and Ralph announce the entire race. Also they probably catch too much hate on here too. Everyone on here is always out for blood because that’s what makes most keyboard warriors feel good about their own shitty lives.

The key though (and try and following along here) is that Ricky and Ralph are men in men dominated positions in a men dominated sport.

Will is the only female on the entire program or even the sport in general in media outside of maybe Kristen Beat. We don’t see females on anything RacerX does, Swap, Vital, nothing. The only female ever involved in this sport in media publicly is usually the pit reporter for NBC. And again, it’s usually a very minimal part of the program. Before it can really even be too annoying it’s back to the two guys in the booth.

Does it really make someone that angry that they have to make a thread or a post every weekend about her? It’s weird, incel stuff. But if that’s cool with you then go for it.
I don’t understand. What does her being a woman have to do with anything? How does it pertain to this thread?
MyBobbym
6/11/2022 10:05pm
Vital MX "hey bitch, where's moan?"

Vital MX "here she comes".

Holy shit ladies....

The Shop

cityjack
6/12/2022 8:33am
chasetwo79 wrote:
She isn’t flat out horrible. It isn’t that big of a deal nor is she that big of a part of the program. Ricky and Ralph...
She isn’t flat out horrible. It isn’t that big of a deal nor is she that big of a part of the program. Ricky and Ralph announce the entire race. Also they probably catch too much hate on here too. Everyone on here is always out for blood because that’s what makes most keyboard warriors feel good about their own shitty lives.

The key though (and try and following along here) is that Ricky and Ralph are men in men dominated positions in a men dominated sport.

Will is the only female on the entire program or even the sport in general in media outside of maybe Kristen Beat. We don’t see females on anything RacerX does, Swap, Vital, nothing. The only female ever involved in this sport in media publicly is usually the pit reporter for NBC. And again, it’s usually a very minimal part of the program. Before it can really even be too annoying it’s back to the two guys in the booth.

Does it really make someone that angry that they have to make a thread or a post every weekend about her? It’s weird, incel stuff. But if that’s cool with you then go for it.
mb60 wrote:
I have to disagree with that she is dong a good job. If you were to ask her what was breaking down on the track or...
I have to disagree with that she is dong a good job. If you were to ask her what was breaking down on the track or how or where a rider is making up time. She would have nothing and I mean nothing to share. She is scripted everything she does from last weeks news or hears while chatting. But I'm that old school of course and give me Blair that can break down the action as the show goes on. Maybe if she was a former racer I could understand her being on the air.
Exactly. Nothing to do with gender or nationality. I want to hear moto nitty gritty. No " I was talking to this one or that one" crap. She just is not qualified. Not a personal hit.
plowboy
6/12/2022 1:18pm
I can tell you this for nothing. The fans at the race absolutely love her on the podium trophy presentations/interviews. You guys may not like her but she's gettin' plenty of love from folks not on keyboards.
OldPro277
6/15/2022 11:48am
MX Guy wrote:
Every time they “throw it” to her, I wait for her to provide information that adds missing context or an inside scoop… It never comes. Instead...
Every time they “throw it” to her, I wait for her to provide information that adds missing context or an inside scoop… It never comes. Instead it’s a bunch of shit that I either already knew or it simply doesn’t add to the experience. I also understand that someone needs to do the job of being relatable for casuals or first timers, and it’s likely that her being female helps attain female viewer attention. It kind of just is what it is. We’re all hardcore fans here, she’s not speaking to us when she’s reporting, and never will be. She’s speaking to the casuals.
Exactly-- thats what they hired her to do, and she's doing a good job of THAT. What we want from her is vastly different than what the network wants from her, so get off her back----GEEZUS !!!
cityjack
6/15/2022 3:05pm
The casuals. Got it. Unfortunately, you are correct. And the casuals are there cuz their latest reality show was just cancelled on Netflix. Then they move.

Its all good I guess. Still leaning on the mute though.

Post a reply to: Never thought I'd say it.....

The Latest