Never seen so much dirty riding..

level
Edited Date/Time 2/24/2012 3:12pm
I can't believe these lites guys. I haven't seen that much dirty riding in a long time. Wharton being abused by everybody. Barcia making contact with everybody looking for a takeout. Malcolm Stewart getting dirty. Durham getting dirty.

These guys need to learn to ride with a little respect. Unreal.
|
S.Loyer
2/18/2012 8:02pm
I was happy to see racing.
jmar
2/18/2012 8:03pm
level wrote:
I can't believe these lites guys. I haven't seen that much dirty riding in a long time. Wharton being abused by everybody. Barcia making contact with...
I can't believe these lites guys. I haven't seen that much dirty riding in a long time. Wharton being abused by everybody. Barcia making contact with everybody looking for a takeout. Malcolm Stewart getting dirty. Durham getting dirty.

I have to respectfully disagree. These are young kids that are full of piss and vinegar racing for the win.

Nothing dirty here. Just very hard racing.,
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/18/2012 8:03pm
level wrote:
I can't believe these lites guys. I haven't seen that much dirty riding in a long time. Wharton being abused by everybody. Barcia making contact with...

thats the problem with the younger generation in general, no respect. (And im in my early 20's, pretty bad when I can point it out).
M-M
2/18/2012 8:04pm
If the track is one lined, what do you expect? Follow the leader?

The Shop

jndmx
jmar wrote:
I have to respectfully disagree. These are young kids that are full of piss and vinegar racing for the win. Nothing dirty here. Just very hard...
I have to respectfully disagree. These are young kids that are full of piss and vinegar racing for the win.

Nothing dirty here. Just very hard racing.,
This..........
Barcia is just nasty. He just blockslams everybody, every corner. It works.
level
2/18/2012 8:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/18/2012 8:11pm
There is aggressive racing but tonight these guys are specifically pointing there bike in the direction of the other bike. I know it's racing and the adrenaline is pumping but man it just looked like everybody was trying to make contact. Good for us fans. These guys aren't going to play nice this year.
I really felt bad for Wharton but really pumped he got 4th.
RandyS
2/18/2012 8:13pm
level wrote:

You obviously don't remember the early 90s.
BobbyM
2/18/2012 8:13pm
level wrote:

why? i thought it was a great racing contest, you didn't?
bvm111
2/18/2012 8:14pm
wow... you have sand in you virgina... dude its motocross!
GIwasB4
2/18/2012 8:16pm
level wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
why? i thought it was a great racing contest, you didn't?
pussification of American's.
Motoxdoc
2/18/2012 8:18pm
level wrote:

Sounds like tiddly-wings would be a better activity for you to follow.
steve_97060
2/18/2012 8:20pm
queue the whining about agressive riding being dirty...

continue with the pussification of MX...
2/18/2012 8:20pm
That turn where durham got by wharton needs to be re-thought.

The only way to pass was to jump slam the guy ahead of you......make that jump a roller or some other change.

Other than the stewart bogle mishap......I'm cool with all the moves.
RaceFace
2/18/2012 8:25pm
That is really the kind of racing people want to see? No wonder we're so fucked.
dboivin
2/18/2012 8:25pm
only bad pass attempt was mookie. that was boneheaded move. rest were awesome and fair play. leave a window open, guys were taking it tonight. made the west coast races look really weak.
GIwasB4
2/18/2012 8:30pm
RaceFace wrote:
That is really the kind of racing people want to see? No wonder we're so fucked.
Boo F N hoo
Get the fuck out of the left lane by the way.
Mstock
2/18/2012 8:30pm
At first I thought the Malcom Stewart pass was way out of line but now I think it was squeaky clean. Thanks for enlightening me vitards.
JVT357
Fantasy
3153rd
2/18/2012 8:32pm Edited Date/Time 2/18/2012 8:33pm
RaceFace wrote:
What would you rather watch? Follow the leader with no passing. Its motocross. Grow a pair
bigborefan
2/18/2012 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/18/2012 8:52pm
They should all start running barkbusters and start a ramfest. The sport is turning into a Monster Truck side show anyway. Lets just go ahead and jump the shark.

Someone will punt BamBam, it's coming.
tbanks
2/18/2012 8:37pm
Good racing IMO....but I think we have to remember this is the East opener. I think a lot of them were trying to show there dominance and that they would be major players this season. I'm glad to know that we will see some fighting for each pass instead of just letting guys make passes with no retaliation.
SoCalMX70
2/18/2012 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/18/2012 8:39pm
Malcom's pass was ridiculous. Bogle actually showed some good restraint imo...
level
2/18/2012 8:55pm
There was so much contact tonight in the heats and mains for both classes. I think it was really just the track design the more I think about it.
PFitzG38
2/18/2012 9:16pm
level wrote:

The pussification continues.
These threads just crack me up. I don't even need to see the footie or know who the riders are. Some people just don't understand that motocross is a heavy contact sport, always has been and these guys are racing for millions of dollars. All the riders know the level of competition is so high that shit is bound to happen and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to make it happen. NONE of the riders have a problem with this, or they wouldn't be racing. "insert rider name" could have been extra aggressive for many reasons, maybe he WAS welcoming "insert rider name" to the big bikes after his great showings so far, maybe he was getting tired of following him and trying to get around cleanly, maybe he was pissed at hm for some reason, maybe "insert rider name" just came in too hot in a corner. Who cares? If it was out of line, we would probably know by now. As long as you don't move over in the air or don't leave room for someome at speed it's all good. Hardn' the fuck up. BTW, I think "insert rider name" is killing it so far and I'm stoked to see it.
RaceFace
2/18/2012 9:16pm
RaceFace wrote:
JVT357 wrote:
What would you rather watch? Follow the leader with no passing. Its motocross. Grow a pair
How original.. Grow a pair, forget your tampons, have a midol, take up knitting. As I said to others, you are now much more of a tough guy after proclaiming that you watch SX now right? Grow a fucking brain, how about that? See a therapist and figure out why watching teenagers knock each other off their MX bikes makes you feel so manly. I thought this was called racing. That was an awesome battle Mookie and Bogle had, huh? I especially liked how his foot got wedged in the rear wheel. Oh, at must have made you feel so full of testosterone then, huh? Did you like watching Wharton get "manhandled" all over the track? I guess going full retard is what it is all about for some of you pinheads.

Before Reed crashed we were setting up to see an awesome race. About 10 times he could have pulled a Barcia on the fastest rider going right now and sent RV packing. Would that have been better than a 20 lap RACE where they make no contact? No, you prefer someone going over a berm on lap 10 or rolling to a stop with a punctured radiator. Now THAT is racing!!
RaceFace
2/18/2012 9:19pm
level wrote:

PFitzG38 wrote:
The pussification continues. These threads just crack me up. I don't even need to see the footie or know who the riders are. Some people just...
The pussification continues.
These threads just crack me up. I don't even need to see the footie or know who the riders are. Some people just don't understand that motocross is a heavy contact sport, always has been and these guys are racing for millions of dollars. All the riders know the level of competition is so high that shit is bound to happen and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to make it happen. NONE of the riders have a problem with this, or they wouldn't be racing. "insert rider name" could have been extra aggressive for many reasons, maybe he WAS welcoming "insert rider name" to the big bikes after his great showings so far, maybe he was getting tired of following him and trying to get around cleanly, maybe he was pissed at hm for some reason, maybe "insert rider name" just came in too hot in a corner. Who cares? If it was out of line, we would probably know by now. As long as you don't move over in the air or don't leave room for someome at speed it's all good. Hardn' the fuck up. BTW, I think "insert rider name" is killing it so far and I'm stoked to see it.
Another tough guy worried about pussification. Isn't MMA on? That will make you feel even tougher. Make sure you lout on your TAPOUT shirt first though. Then yiou cannot be confused with a pussy.

Post a reply to: Never seen so much dirty riding..

The Latest