Never seen a bike set up like this

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2020 12:49 PM

Photo
|

10/20/2020 12:53 PM

I like the Automatic Transmission. Those are pretty rare.
Looks like it has custom paint, too.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/20/2020 1:01 PM

“Title in hand”. “Just seeing what’s out there”. “Never been raced” Photo

|

10/20/2020 1:03 PM

Rupert X wrote:

“Title in hand”. “Just seeing what’s out there”. “Never been raced” Photo

Well, they are called "motorhomes"...?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/20/2020 1:20 PM

Not sure I follow what setup hasn't been seen...

|

10/20/2020 1:20 PM

Bluetooth killswitch, nice!

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

10/20/2020 1:22 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

Not sure I follow what setup hasn't been seen...

Never seen fork guards like that but apparently they're normal for the time

|

10/20/2020 1:23 PM

I'm guessing it has a red powerband.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/20/2020 1:26 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

Not sure I follow what setup hasn't been seen...

FLrippa wrote:

Never seen fork guards like that but apparently they're normal for the time

Yeah. Pumpkins had them too:
Photo

|

10/20/2020 1:37 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

Not sure I follow what setup hasn't been seen...

FLrippa wrote:

Never seen fork guards like that but apparently they're normal for the time

Dirty Points wrote:

Yeah. Pumpkins had them too:
Photo

First memory I have from supercross was watching one of those snap in half

|

10/21/2020 12:43 PM

“No lowballers, I know what I have!”

|

10/21/2020 12:47 PM

Rupert X wrote:

“Title in hand”. “Just seeing what’s out there”. “Never been raced” Photo

Skipped on the aero package.....

|

10/21/2020 12:51 PM

This posts in this thread about conventional fork protectors make me feel old.

|

10/21/2020 12:55 PM

Rupert X wrote:

“Title in hand”. “Just seeing what’s out there”. “Never been raced” Photo

Motox627! wrote:

Skipped on the aero package.....

But that's one hell of a forced induction A/C system

|

10/21/2020 12:58 PM

Photo

What I imagine the bikes owner looks like.
|

2018 CRF250R

10/21/2020 6:31 PM

Can we assume it pulls wheelies in every gear, is not for beginners, and has a new top end with 5 minutes on it? Oh and no trades, except for a 4x4 quad. Obviously.

|

10/21/2020 7:15 PM

DNietsche wrote:

This posts in this thread about conventional fork protectors make me feel old.

Me too because I had one when it was current technology haha!

|

10/21/2020 7:44 PM

Not real, He listed the ad in reverse.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/21/2020 8:42 PM

JB500 wrote:

Can we assume it pulls wheelies in every gear, is not for beginners, and has a new top end with 5 minutes on it? Oh and no trades, except for a 4x4 quad. Obviously.

Don’t forget “I know what I have” and “no test rides without cash in hand”...lol

|

10/21/2020 9:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2020 9:02 PM

I liked em a lot
Photo
Photo

|

Ed Johnson

10/22/2020 3:36 AM

Rupert X wrote:

“Title in hand”. “Just seeing what’s out there”. “Never been raced” Photo

Motox627! wrote:

Skipped on the aero package.....

slipdog wrote:

But that's one hell of a forced induction A/C system

Touché!

|

10/22/2020 3:58 AM

Only problem I see is he missed a few more spots he could've put stickers.

|

10/22/2020 5:27 AM

I run em on my Z"50"Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

10/22/2020 5:31 AM

So fast it blew the spoke skins off...

|

Yours In Sport,

Jason

10/22/2020 6:46 AM

Those forks worked awesome for the time.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

10/22/2020 7:25 AM

Photo

i had this bike when i was a kid except my fork guards were purple. i remember wanting to get the kx100 forks since they were upside down forks lol
|

10/22/2020 8:15 AM

DNietsche wrote:

This posts in this thread about conventional fork protectors make me feel old.

Spooner wrote:

Me too because I had one when it was current technology haha!

Me too, but because the fork protectors for standard forks seemed like "new" technology to me, compared with the fork boots on my old RM125 models.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.