Nerd, BobbyM, FTE,

Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
1/27/2020 6:59am
drmarkr wrote:
This was the 20th year we've done this gig....put it on the calendar for next year and get out here, Chris! The rest of you as...
This was the 20th year we've done this gig....put it on the calendar for next year and get out here, Chris! The rest of you as well....!
Will def' try!
TJ
1/27/2020 11:03am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2020 11:04am
[color=blue]Man, such a great weekend! Was good to see old friends & meet some "old friends" face to face. What's up FTE, Shenz, Oz, jeffro, crossup, Dave, & the rest! Great to see some old legends still posting! Good seeing/talking to GuyB, great turnout for the party, great racing. BobM, you missed out my friend! Ret, the photos are missing you & rat for sure! Already looking forward to next year. More than once, it was discussed how MotoDrive & moto in general have brought a bunch of rejects like us together. Cool stuff...//TJ[/color]
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/27/2020 1:38pm
TJ wrote:
[color=blue]Man, such a great weekend! Was good to see old friends & meet some "old friends" face to face. What's up FTE, Shenz, Oz, jeffro, crossup...
[color=blue]Man, such a great weekend! Was good to see old friends & meet some "old friends" face to face. What's up FTE, Shenz, Oz, jeffro, crossup, Dave, & the rest! Great to see some old legends still posting! Good seeing/talking to GuyB, great turnout for the party, great racing. BobM, you missed out my friend! Ret, the photos are missing you & rat for sure! Already looking forward to next year. More than once, it was discussed how MotoDrive & moto in general have brought a bunch of rejects like us together. Cool stuff...//TJ[/color]
Good seeing you out there, TJ. Hopefully Alec got something out of our chat time. Smile

The Shop

Ozy
1/28/2020 6:52pm
TJ wrote:
[color=blue]Man, such a great weekend! Was good to see old friends & meet some "old friends" face to face. What's up FTE, Shenz, Oz, jeffro, crossup...
yeah TJ, Been a while! I would love to come to this next year

Post a reply to: Nerd, BobbyM, FTE,

The Latest