Nerd 2, Matthes 0

Hudd_421
4/15/2019 2:23pm
wolf918 wrote:
So what about 12 or 13when kawi could not make rv happy with the bike and brought out the new bike early? I’m thinking he starter...
So what about 12 or 13when kawi could not make rv happy with the bike and brought out the new bike early? I’m thinking he starter Kicking ass after that.
Crossup wrote:
Maybe, but that doesn't sound like an issue regarding Mike W... which was the point of my post.
That was 2011 outdoors. Got the new 2012 bike with a hand full of races left.

Probably wasn't a situation where he was unhappy with the 11, but the 12 was just that good.
jgmxdad251
4/15/2019 2:26pm
I didn't say that, my point was that things changed in 2019 with the new bike. Not sure why that is hard to understand for some...
I didn't say that, my point was that things changed in 2019 with the new bike. Not sure why that is hard to understand for some of you.
Pretty much said he didn’t ride in December because of injury. He’s on a new bike which put him behind a little. Now he’s on a win streak when the Championship is almost decided. He has been the fastest guy for awhile now and yet he can’t seem to get the 450 SX title. Seems hard to believe that MW was the problem.
4/15/2019 2:58pm
slipdog wrote:
This thread has been a total letdown so far...
Well if the challenger hadn't been chased off after a few wild haymakers from both sides, we might have gotten a better fight. I guess the...
Well if the challenger hadn't been chased off after a few wild haymakers from both sides, we might have gotten a better fight. I guess the fight just wasn't in him.
slipdog wrote:
I'd like to see Cox, Matthes, and some of those oversized Sumo suits in a boxing ring at the Vegas final to settle this once and...
I'd like to see Cox, Matthes, and some of those oversized Sumo suits in a boxing ring at the Vegas final to settle this once and for all. The winner will receive the prestigious VitalMX "Golden Torque Wrench" with comfort grip and assorted sprocket bolt attachments.
And to be totally in keeping with the theme, it has to carried out in a jelly tub

The Shop

4/15/2019 4:42pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Pretty much said he didn’t ride in December because of injury. He’s on a new bike which put him behind a little. Now he’s on a...
Pretty much said he didn’t ride in December because of injury. He’s on a new bike which put him behind a little. Now he’s on a win streak when the Championship is almost decided. He has been the fastest guy for awhile now and yet he can’t seem to get the 450 SX title. Seems hard to believe that MW was the problem.
I didn't say MW was the problem, but I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude he was part of the problem. It certainly seems like things have changed for the better since he's been gone.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/15/2019 4:46pm
Can somebody explain what this is about?
Akira wrote:
Nerd getting redemption is likely, Tomac getting the SX title is unlikely, Williamson getting a nice job is much more unlikely.
Crossup wrote:
So, Tomac is doing better without Mike W. in the camp? <<< This was the issue all along. Wrong. Maybe Tomac should get Ryan Villopoto's mechanic...
So, Tomac is doing better without Mike W. in the camp? <<< This was the issue all along. Wrong. Maybe Tomac should get Ryan Villopoto's mechanic. Ohh, I guess that wouldn't work. He should find someone with more experience.

RV Championships:
2006 MX Lites Champion
2007 AMA West Coast SX Lites Champion
2007 MX Lites Champion
2008 MX Lites Champion
2011 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2011 AMA 450 Motocross Champion
2012 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2013 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2013 AMA 450 Motocross Champion
2014 AMA Supercross 450 Champion

Matthes over Nerd x10. When Matthes is wrong he admits it. When Nerdy is wrong (he is still right). That is when the lying begins to justify being right. (Fake news).
RV had a different mechanic for 4 of those titles, soooooooo.
4/15/2019 4:47pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Pretty much said he didn’t ride in December because of injury. He’s on a new bike which put him behind a little. Now he’s on a...
I didn't say MW was the problem, but I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude he was part of the problem. It certainly seems like things...
I didn't say MW was the problem, but I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude he was part of the problem. It certainly seems like things have changed for the better since he's been gone.
If MW was the constipation, who was the laxative?
jgmxdad251
4/15/2019 6:28pm
jgmxdad251 wrote:
I didn't say MW was the problem, but I don't think it's unreasonable to conclude he was part of the problem. It certainly seems like things...
If MW was the constipation, who was the laxative?
Eli’s brain.
kpiper
4/15/2019 6:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2019 6:35pm
Lots of times people work well together for a long time and then something happens and sours the relationship. Not unusual.

While I do think it is likely the Tomac's and MW were butting heads I seriously doubt Eli did not get what he wanted. That would be dumb. So maybe Eli was getting what he wanted and it wasn't working and MW decided to bail out since his input was being overridden.

MW did say he was not happy with the 'direction' Kawi was going.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
4/15/2019 6:53pm
Akira wrote:
Nerd getting redemption is likely, Tomac getting the SX title is unlikely, Williamson getting a nice job is much more unlikely.
Crossup wrote:
So, Tomac is doing better without Mike W. in the camp? <<< This was the issue all along. Wrong. Maybe Tomac should get Ryan Villopoto's mechanic...
So, Tomac is doing better without Mike W. in the camp? <<< This was the issue all along. Wrong. Maybe Tomac should get Ryan Villopoto's mechanic. Ohh, I guess that wouldn't work. He should find someone with more experience.

RV Championships:
2006 MX Lites Champion
2007 AMA West Coast SX Lites Champion
2007 MX Lites Champion
2008 MX Lites Champion
2011 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2011 AMA 450 Motocross Champion
2012 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2013 AMA Supercross 450 Champion
2013 AMA 450 Motocross Champion
2014 AMA Supercross 450 Champion

Matthes over Nerd x10. When Matthes is wrong he admits it. When Nerdy is wrong (he is still right). That is when the lying begins to justify being right. (Fake news).
UpTiTe wrote:
Doh! Ruined his narrative....
omalley
4/15/2019 8:44pm
RexEasely wrote:
when is nerd going to post the truth.
As soon as his source finds a better cell signal...
4/15/2019 8:53pm
RexEasely wrote:
omalley wrote:
Waiting for cell phone to arrive in the post I heard
Crossup
4/16/2019 4:37am
UpTiTe wrote:
Point of my post also went over your head.
Crossup
4/16/2019 4:38am
TbonesPop wrote:
Doh! Ruined his narrative....
Re-read and try again dummy.
LoudLove
4/16/2019 5:02am
With Cooper in conservation mode and the rest of the field focusing on MX and/or avoiding injury, Tomac winning in runaways should be expected. When the pressure is off he's a different rider, regardless of "settings", whether mechanical or environmental.
ctbale
4/16/2019 10:20am
Williams leaves and Tomac starts winning. Not much else to discuss.
JB 19 wrote:
Lol..... so wait, Tomac just started winning races? I have no dog in this fight, but that's funny.
I didn't say he "just" started winning races, it's clear Eli has won plenty of races. But it's also clear that something was amiss in 2019...
I didn't say he "just" started winning races, it's clear Eli has won plenty of races. But it's also clear that something was amiss in 2019 and now that MW is gone, it looks like the old Eli is back.
MW gone ... but Matthes is still getting his coffee brewed and his muffins buttered at the Kawi truck. If Eli would just kick Matthes out of there .......the title would be his! Smile
DPR250R
4/16/2019 10:27am
LoudLove wrote:
With Cooper in conservation mode and the rest of the field focusing on MX and/or avoiding injury, Tomac winning in runaways should be expected. When the...
With Cooper in conservation mode and the rest of the field focusing on MX and/or avoiding injury, Tomac winning in runaways should be expected. When the pressure is off he's a different rider, regardless of "settings", whether mechanical or environmental.
Is the pressure different outdoors?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/16/2019 10:27am
RexEasely wrote:
omalley wrote:
Same phone that got buried under the big booters at Glen Helen with the 125 All Star race results on it?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/16/2019 10:28am
RexEasely wrote:
At the same time that Jeff Alessi posts his evidence of the massive drug ring run by the AMA. Blush
4/16/2019 10:35am
RexEasely wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
At the same time that Jeff Alessi posts his evidence of the massive drug ring run by the AMA. Blush
And we find out what was in the locker.
500guy
4/16/2019 11:06am
RexEasely wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
and who the gay Suzuki rider is.
DC
4/16/2019 1:15pm
RexEasely wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
Sadly, it was Gwyneth Paltrow's head...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

DC
Racer X
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
4/16/2019 2:51pm
omalley wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Same phone that got buried under the big booters at Glen Helen with the 125 All Star race results on it?
Man, y'all just keep ripping the scab off the wound
zehn
4/16/2019 2:57pm
RexEasely wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
It was Toradol
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
4/16/2019 3:19pm
lostboy819 wrote:
zehn wrote:
It was Toradol
Toradol will take the pain away right now, good stuff

Post a reply to: Nerd 2, Matthes 0

The Latest