Need some help. Hoping to find it here.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2018 3:39 PM

I posted a picture of my 2 month old son with the hash tag #greatestmoments and it was featured on the program lastnight.

What I need help with is finding the full program on a downloadable file. I really would like to be able to keep it, but since I watch off of the foxsports app, there is no option to save it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

|

3/4/2018 3:41 PM

What time was it on in the program?

|

3/4/2018 3:49 PM

Around 53 minutes into the program. I was so busy yelling and trying to find the remote to pause it, that I didn’t even get to catch what they said. All I was able to do was get a picture of my tv from my phone. ermm

|

3/4/2018 3:51 PM

Seven4OH wrote:

I posted a picture of my 2 month old son with the hash tag #greatestmoments and it was featured on the program lastnight.

What I need help with is finding the full program on a downloadable file. I really would like to be able to keep it, but since I watch off of the foxsports app, there is no option to save it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I have it on tivo? U want me to email it to you? I could just record the part you want and send it over w my phone for that matter

|

3/4/2018 3:53 PM

Its on again tonight at midniggt u can use the app again tonight

|

3/4/2018 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 3:59 PM

I just found it on my supercrosslive.tv pass looks like they show it right after the "greatest moments" segment after 450 main 1. I can upload a HD recording to some download site if you want..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1vs9angg37m6uy/2018-03-05%2000-55-35.mp4

This should give you an .MP4 version, which should play on most devices without problems. (works for me on pc atm) it's about 20 seconds long.

|

3/4/2018 4:13 PM

Thank you sandwarrior752! And everyone else who helped out. I’m still a little in shock they picked it!

|