Need help! How to watch USGP and MXON?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 3:20 PM

I'm willing to pay to watch it. I live in Canada if that makes a difference for websites/vpn etc

Anyways, i was on mxgp tv website and was going through the website but I cant tell if im buying actual tickets? or access to watch it. But then on the website I cant find a " watch live" button or something.

Definately doesnt look like the NBC Sports Gold app. Im terrible with technology, just figured these forums things out couple months ago haha.

thanks,

|

8/28/2017 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 3:43 PM

http://www.mxgp-tv.com/

You sign up for the package and then when you login you can see links to all the races. I've found their coverage to be excellent.

|

8/28/2017 3:54 PM

Here is the link to buy video access for the whole USGP weekend:

https://tickets.mxgp-tv.com/2396-mxgp-tv/fr/product/6011-74231-2-JOURS-EN-DIRECT/

7.99€ / 11.98 $CAD

|

8/28/2017 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 4:20 PM

I noticed on my DVR NBC sports is going to air race 1 of the MxGP in HD just like they did for the motocross season, so I would think they would stream race two online at nbc gold. But, I have the gold package, and it's not scheduled to stream on the gold webpage.

|

8/28/2017 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 4:33 PM

Myrz wrote:

I noticed on my DVR NBC sports is going to air race 1 of the MxGP in HD just like they did for the motocross season, so I would think they would stream race two online at nbc gold. But, I have the gold package, and it's not scheduled to stream on the gold webpage.

Both second motos are live on CBS Sports Network.

|

8/28/2017 4:57 PM

Myrz wrote:

line-up wrote:

I didn't notice race two. I will go back and look it up. Thanks

|

8/28/2017 5:54 PM

Myrz wrote:

for what ever reason it always say's Race 1 but it's actually 2nd moto's

|

8/28/2017 6:48 PM

F.B wrote:

Here is the link to buy video access for the whole USGP weekend:

https://tickets.mxgp-tv.com/2396-mxgp-tv/fr/product/6011-74231-2-JOURS-EN-DIRECT/

7.99€ / 11.98 $CAD

yeah that whole "tickets" thing threw me off lol thanks i will buy it!

|

8/28/2017 7:22 PM

Myrz wrote:

If your channel guide says "Race 1," it's really Race 2. CBS doesn't even know what in fuck it's showing -- they just pass along the MXGP-TV feed with commercials hacked in without regard to what's happening in the race.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/28/2017 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2017 7:48 PM

line-up wrote:

Myrz wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

If your channel guide says "Race 1," it's really Race 2. CBS doesn't even know what in fuck it's showing -- they just pass along the MXGP-TV feed with commercials hacked in without regard to what's happening in the race.

my bad! it's on CBS sports I was searching NBC. Found it thanks!

|

8/28/2017 7:41 PM

Myrz wrote:

my bad! it's on CBS sports I was searching NBC. Found it thanks!

They only show Race 2 of both classes on Sunday.

if you want to see the qualifiers Saturday and everything go to MXGP-TV.com and pay for it.

|

8/28/2017 8:59 PM

Just purchased this round. Think I should be able to confidentially add 'Bilingual' to my resume after managing that.

|

9/2/2017 6:54 AM

aeffertz wrote:

Just purchased this round. Think I should be able to confidentially add 'Bilingual' to my resume after managing that.

there is a drop down box where you can select USD $ and English when you order the option is kind of hard to see though

|

9/2/2017 6:57 AM

Apparently it dumped down, is it going to be a mudder?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/2/2017 7:01 AM

Crush wrote:

Apparently it dumped down, is it going to be a mudder?

hmmm weather.com not showing any rain...

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/75766:4:US

|

9/2/2017 8:12 AM

I'm logged in from my phone. But it won't let me buy it..does anyone know if you can watch on your phone? Or do I have to do it all on my computer only

|

9/2/2017 8:14 AM

norcal racer wrote:

I'm logged in from my phone. But it won't let me buy it..does anyone know if you can watch on your phone? Or do I have to do it all on my computer only

You should be able to watch on any device.

|

9/2/2017 8:17 AM

Paid $9.48 to watch both days this morning

|