Need help. Anyone near Redbud that can fix a set of Yamaha forks before Monday?

Jack_Wagon
My son is at Redbud and something happened to his forks first moto. He's up there by himself and I'm trying to find someone who can help him out. He says they lost all dampening. Trying to get them fixed tomorrow so he can race Monday. Thanks
|
mxb2
9/4/2020 5:12pm
Jack_Wagon wrote:
My son is at Redbud and something happened to his forks first moto. He's up there by himself and I'm trying to find someone who can...
My son is at Redbud and something happened to his forks first moto. He's up there by himself and I'm trying to find someone who can help him out. He says they lost all dampening. Trying to get them fixed tomorrow so he can race Monday. Thanks
Try some yamaha teams, rock river, yamaha guys in privateer pits
homerdaman
9/4/2020 5:26pm
Jack_Wagon wrote:
My son is at Redbud and something happened to his forks first moto. He's up there by himself and I'm trying to find someone who can...
Paging Dave Deringer
MX Culture
9/4/2020 6:46pm
Jack_Wagon wrote:
homerdaman wrote:
Paging Dave Deringer
someone messaged me this after I was halfway home.
have him visit Championship Powersports on vendor row, or like someone else said RR or some privateers.
I'm home now and not sure if I'm going back Monday but that sounds too late anyways.
DD

The Shop

cable
9/4/2020 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2020 7:30pm
Joey crowns dad may be there. MCR suspension. 8106782617
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
9/4/2020 8:07pm
Jack_Wagon wrote:
homerdaman wrote:
Paging Dave Deringer
MX Culture wrote:
someone messaged me this after I was halfway home. have him visit Championship Powersports on vendor row, or like someone else said RR or some privateers...
have him visit Championship Powersports on vendor row, or like someone else said RR or some privateers.
I'm home now and not sure if I'm going back Monday but that sounds too late anyways.
DD
Did I see you helping Robbie today?
Grizz
9/5/2020 1:08pm
I sent you a PM.
Jack_Wagon
9/5/2020 5:20pm
Grizz wrote:
I sent you a PM.
I looked around am I'm not seeing how to get PMs on here. Wes (678)431-5129 call or text. Best way to reach me. Thanks
MX Culture
9/5/2020 6:47pm
homerdaman wrote:
Paging Dave Deringer
MX Culture wrote:
someone messaged me this after I was halfway home. have him visit Championship Powersports on vendor row, or like someone else said RR or some privateers...
DD
mattyhamz2 wrote:
yes sir, that's my 450.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
9/6/2020 11:49am
MX Culture wrote:
DD
mattyhamz2 wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
yes sir, that's my 450.
Did not know that. Thanks for helping him out! He’s like a little brother to me so I’m happy to see him getting help

Post a reply to: Need help. Anyone near Redbud that can fix a set of Yamaha forks before Monday?

The Latest